PART 41

Narrator

Haerin sits on her bed, trying her hardest not to break into tears. She believed that breaking up with Cheol was the best option.

She waits for Cheol to leave, and exits her room. She finds a frog hat on the floor, and picks it up, as many thoughts processed.

Haerin takes the hat back into her room and hugs the hat along with the stuffed frog, and falls asleep.

-

Danielle wakes up, with Y/n next to her this time. There was no more dreadful get-ups, she wasn't scared to think about what would happen later in the day, all those feelings were gone.

"Y/n.." she whispered, "Thank you so much."

"It's okay," Y/n said. "You can lean on me whenever you like."

"Do you think all this fighting will ever stop?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I have a plan." Y/n said.

Y/n's POV

"I've got a plan." I texted the group chat, "Forget about what happened the other day, just meet at our regular spot. Bangchan you come too."

I got ready as fast as I could and helped Danielle with it too. I feel that she's extra fragile these days. I can tell her trauma was easier to hide when she didn't tell anyone about it.

I'm worried that Danielle is almost at her breaking point, if she keeps seeing those soldiers everyday she'll eventually lose it.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." I told her her.

"I'll be okay." She mumbled.

We held pinkies as we left, and it looked like it made her feel better.

-

"We all here?" I asked.

"I got the text," Bangchan said. "This better be important."

"Hang on, we're missing Cheol." Minji said. "Anyone know where he is?"

We all shook our heads no.

"Haerin? You sure?" Hyein asked.

"I- I don't know." She said quietly.

"It's fine, I'll just begin." I announced.

"So, what's your well constructed plan?" Chaewon asked.

"We can't keep sitting here and waiting for them." I said. "We're going to take them by surprise and raid them for a change."

"You sure? Look at us." Bangchan said. "Our numbers aren't great."

"It's fine. Most of them are nothing." I replied. "The only ones we'd struggle with are Yeonjun, Kai and The boss."

"You think you can take them all on?" Hanni asked.

"Positive. In fact, they're so predictable that I can guess they're coming to see us today as well." I said. "They've been throwing us around for the past month, now it's time to strike back."