PART 70

Y/n's POV

The rest of the day after the funeral was a little slow.

We were supposed to stay at home and relax, but Danielle wanted to train. We offered to go with her, but she wanted to go on her own.

I genuinely felt worried and I wanted to make sure she was okay.

When I got there, I saw Danielle going ham on a punching bag.

She was punching the bag, and kept hitting it as hard as she could until she got tired and fell to the ground.

She smacked the floor with her gloves in frustration. "NOT GOOD ENOUGH."

I ran over to her and helped her up.

She then started attacking me.

"GET OFF!!" She screamed.

She landed a kick to my head.

"Ow- What?! It's me! it's Y/n!" I held her hands still.

She stared at me wide in the eyes for a second before realising what she was doing.

"Y/n?! I'm so sorry, it's just that I couldn't see properly- everything was really blurry.." She said quietly. "I thought you were Namjoon,"

So it's true. She's still traumatised, or at least Eunchae's death made it worse.

"You have to control how you breathe when you fight," I said. "Or that happens."

"I know, I'm really sorry." She confessed. "It's just that.. for the past month I've been really scared, and angry, and I just don't want-"

I swiftly pulled her into a hug.

"You can stop now." I kissed the top of her head. "You've worked hard enough. Do you not remember that overdoing it won't do you any good?"

"Yeah, but what if Namjoon-"

"Let's not make it about him, think about you," I said. "I care about you. What good will it do if you wear yourself out, and you aren't able to fight?"

I helped her get back to the dorm building, and she went up to clean herself.

"Y/n, can we talk?" Haruto said.

"What's up?" I said.

"I can't do this any fucking longer man, I can't watch the security and train them at the same time, so I called Eunwoo to help me, if that's alright." He said. "He's qualified. He's a little worse than me at computers, but he's still really good."

"You remember that trip I was talking about?" I said. "We can go tonight. You all deserve to rest. Also where's Wonyoung?"

"Oh she just walked off like she usually does, she comes back though." He's said.

"What's this trip I'm hearinggg?" Hanni poked her head between us.

"I've booked a lodge for us to stay in the mountains." I said. "They won't know we're there, and we can just relax."