PART 21

Y/n's POV
Kazuha throws a punch at me, I dodge and Chaewon tags in, kicking her in the stomach.

Hanni and Minji restrain her arms but she shakes them off and throws a hook to Hanni's face.

"Watch out! This Kazuha is a trained boxer!" I warned.

Chaewon rushed forward, blocking a punch and aiming for her legs.

I smack Kazuha in the face, and Chaewon sweeps her off her feet.

She gets up immediately though, and fights off Minji and Haerin.

She was picking us off one by one.

Chaewon tried to dodge a punch, but Kazuha's jab was too quick.

Kazuha then rushed at me, punching me in the chest and landing an uppercut.

I move back, trying to read a boxer's moves like I did once before.

Kazuha tries to left hook me, so I duck and headbutt her, breaking her nose.

I shouldn't have gone so hard with the headbutt, because she recovered faster than I did and knocked me to the ground.

We were accepting defeat, when somebody tackled Kazuha and slammed her into a wall.

"What's going on?" Bangchan said to us.

"What are you doing here Bangchan?" I said in surprise.

"My wrestling team is going against this schools wrestling team." He answered. "But it looks like we've got a bigger problem right now."

"Be careful, she's a boxer," I said.

"Don't underestimate wrestling." He replied.

Kazuha tries to punch him, but he charges underneath her, and throws her over his shoulder.

He then grabs her by the throat and slams her back into the ground, before stomping her.

We all get up, and gather around to watch Cheol fight Jungwon.

"Who's that?" Bangchan asked.

"That's Yang Jungwon, he's said to be folds better than Hyunjin," I answered.

We watch the two brawl, their hands were way faster and coordinated than ours combined.

Cheol landed a knee to Jungwon's face, but Jungwon grabs his leg and swings him into the floor.

"Do we help him?" Chaewon asked.

"No.. if anything, we'd be a setback," I said.

We watched for a solid 10 minutes, to the point where both of them were bleeding, and were getting tired.

"My money's on Cheol," Hanni said, pulling out her phone to record.

Jungwon looked back at the door where we were and caught us.

"Oh shit! We gotta leave now!!" I yelled.

"But wait!! We can't leave Cheol to die!" Haerin begged.

"What will happen when he finds us outweighs what will happen if we help Cheol, it's for the better!" I yelled.

"Cheol will find us again after he wins, we planned this out!" Chaewon said.

We scrambled off and out of the school.

Cheol's POV
My friends got caught watching, and it was enough of a distraction for me to get up and punch Jungwon in the eye.