PART 77

Y/n's POV

Maybe I shouldn't have revealed that I was still conscious, because Taehyung swung his knife at my undefended self.

Cheol sprung up and grabbed him by the wrist. He bought me time so I could get up quickly.

Cheol disarmed him and I punched Taehyung. Cheol followed on with an uppercut.

Taehyung let out a scream of frustration, and swung madly.

I kicked him away and Cheol swept his legs. I jumped and elbowed him in the stomach.

Taehyung lay there for a few seconds. He then grabbed me by the shirt and Cheol grabbed him by the hair.

Taehyung walked backwards as he got pulled, and Cheol punched him in the side.

He stumbled towards me, and I double jabbed him.

Cheol and I kept sharing punches after punches in synchronisation. All of our moves clicked.

I felt a HUGE adrenaline rush pump through me as this all went down. It provided me with fuel.

I then grabbed Taehyung and swung him up into the air.

Cheol ran and jumped off the couch, grabbing Taehyung by the face mid-air and smashing his head through the coffee table.

Taehyung stayed like that, with his head through the table and his body sticking out. He was still alive, for sure.

"Don't die yet," I panted as I dragged him out.

The girls must've heard the loud bang, and they rushed out.

They exhaled and sighed deeply seeing that we weren't dead.

We put Taehyung on the floor, and helped Haruto and Chaewon back up.

We'd finally won.

"What is this..? Some sort of execution?" Taehyung muttered sleepily.

"We aren't going to kill you," I said. "We're getting you arrested."

"Your daughter will never see you again." Haruto said.

Taehyung started crying and laughing to himself with his head down. A laugh of hopelessness.

"Now you-" I ordered, but my mind cut me off as he kept laughing.

My mind cut to me in that chair. The chair where I was sitting there, watching and listening to my friends' horrifying muffled cries.

The chair where I couldn't do anything.

My eyes widened in fear and my breath shortened.

"What..? Spit it out," he muttered.

"N-never mind.. it's okay," I stuttered as I spoke.

I turned around to walk away, and came face to face with Cheol.

"What's wrong?" He asked.