PART 19

Narrator
After the troubling encounter, Cheol thought it would be better if he stayed at Eunchae's for longer.

"Doesn't this remind you of when you and Changho used to come over for sleepovers when we were kids?" Eunchae said.

"Sort of," Cheol said, smiling. "I remember when you couldn't tell us apart."

"You can stay as long as you like, Cheol." Eunchae said.

"Thanks, I'm just gonna head back to Haerin's to get some of my stuff, I'll be back soon alright?" Cheol said.

"You better not do anything funny!" Eunchae smiled. "See you soon,  jagiya."

Danielle knocks on Y/n's door. Minji opens the door, wearing her pyjamas.

"How- oh Dani, it's you. What are you doing here?" Minji said.

"Oh.. never mind then," Danielle says, starting to walk away.

"You're here for Y/n right?" Minji said.

Danielle stops in her tracks.

"Y/n, come downstairs!" Minji yells.

"Why? Who is i- oh, hey Danielle." Y/n says.

"I want to apologize." Danielle said. "I shouldn't have done what I did and said what I said, regardless of how I felt."

"Thank you for apologising. It means a lot to me." Y/n said. "But I can't accept your apology."

Danielle stayed silent and left as they shut the door.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think?" Minji said.

"She needs to know she was in the wrong. Not Cheol." Y/n said.

Cheol arrives at Haerin's house, and figured it would be less of a fuss if he just snuck in through the bedroom window.

He begins to climb, and as he gets closer, he hears sobbing. He peeks through the curtains and sees Haerin curled up into a ball, crying while holding onto a stuffed frog that he got her as a parting gift before she left to perform.

He lunges himself through the window, landing on the floor with a crash.

"Oww.."

"Huh? ROBBER!!!" She screamed.

Cheol gets up and calms her down.

"I'm not a robber! It's me, Cheolie."

Haerin opens her tearful eyes and smiles.

"My Cheolie, *hiccup* you're so cute.." She says, caressing his face.

"Are you drunk?" Cheol asked.

Haerin couldn't stop giggling.

"I feel all *hiccup* sleepy.." She says, slowly drifting off. "Cheolie, was I a *hiccup* letdown to you? Am I too weak? Is Hong Eunchae better.?"

Haerin falls asleep and Cheol tucks her into bed. He grabs a few of his things before leaving.

He got back to Eunchae's with the lights already out, so he just went right to sleep.