PART 74

Narrator

Taehyung, Bangchan, Kazuha and Heeseung were now raiding their lodge, interrupting their trip.

Cheol and Chaewon were going up the mountain, and their car was stuck.

Cheol saw 4 people run out of Namjoon's hideout.

"That's them!!" He yelled as he undid his seatbelt and ran up the mountain towards them.

Danielle's POV

We tried to help Y/n, but Kazuha bumped in and punched Hyein into the floor.

We circled her.

She caught Hanni's arm and elbowed her in the face. Minji jumped up, and smashed her face into her knee.

Kazuha stumbled a little bit, but regained her stance.

She pulled out a knife from her pocket.

"Don't panic," Haerin told me.

We all remembered the result of Eunchae.

She tried to slice at me, and I ducked and swept her leg.

Minji rushed her while she was down, and got cut in the foot.

Kazuha then sprung up so quick and punched Minji twice in the body, and once to the temple.

Minji stumbled, and her foot failed her, so she fell to the floor.

Haerin threw a jab and a cross, followed by an uppercut.

Kazuha parried and rolled her first two punches, and countered the uppercut.

This isn't good.. Kazuha is stronger than I thought. Her defense is too good.

I kicked off of the wall and head butted Kazuha, and she put her hands together to block.

I remember Y/n taught me how to fight these blocks, and I threw as many punches as I could as quickly as I could at her stomach, and when she moved the block, I aimed for her face.

She then unblocked, and I swung across her exposed face.

She fell to the floor, and in determination and anger, she got back up.

Her hands are really fast, but I wouldn't say the same for her feet though.

I threw another punch, and she ducked under and hit me in the solar plexus.

I fell to the floor, winded.

She then started kicking and stomping me while I was down.

Haerin punched her right in the liver while she was at it, but she got knocked down after.

I laid there with my breathing shallow, and I couldn't feel my chest.

"Stay down! Stay down!" Kazuha panted as she smacked Haerin on the floor.

I inhaled sharply, and rose up again.