PART 66

Narrator

Namjoon and Kazuha paused to look at what Yeonjun had done.

Cheol then stood up and looked as well.

"What..." Kazuha murmured.

Everyone just stared at each other for a few moments in shock.

Y/n's POV

"I SAID LET GO!!" I yanked my arm off of Dani. She was too scared to even realise what happened.

I kicked open the closet door and rushed over to Eunchae.

I think everyone else saw me come out, and that was their cue.

Chaewon shoved Yeonjun to the side, slouching over Eunchae.

"NO!!! STAY!!" She teared up, checking if she was still alive.

Everyone was absolutely speechless and horrified.

Cheol roared at the top of his lungs as he sank both of his knees into Yeonjun's chest.

"YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHITTT!!!!" He screamed, absolutely enraged, beating him senseless.

The girls wasn't worried about the enemies around her, but more focused on trying to keep Eunchae alive.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK, WHAT DO WE DO?!" Chaewon panicked.

"HEY!" Namjoon put his hand on Cheol, but Kazuha stopped him.

"NO. TRUST ME, NOW IS THE TIME TO ESCAPE!!" She yelled. "OR ELSE WE'LL REALLY REGRET IT!"

"YEONJUN'S GOING TO-"

"YES, BUT WE HAVE TO GO, AND I FUCKING MEAN IT! LET'S GO!" Kazuha cut in.

They scattered along with Bangchan, leaving Taehyun and Yunjin behind.

"Cheol." Eunchae spluttered.

"N- NO! DON'T TALK!! YOU'RE GOING TO SURVIVE, OKAY?!" Chaewon cried.

"I'll c- call for help!" Haerin stuttered, reaching for her phone.

Minji shook her head, trying not to hold back her tears. "Y- you can talk."

"Cheol.." Eunchae spoke again.

Cheol was too angry and hurt to notice.

I wrapped my arms around him, ripping him off of Yeonjun's unconscious body.

"STOP, STOP!!" I said as he swung his arms. "ENOUGH!! DON'T YOU WANT TO TALK TO EUNCHAE?"

He took several deep breaths before I let him go and he checked on Eunchae.

"Hey Angel." Eunchae coughed on her blood, trying to laugh a little. She knew she wasn't going to make it.

"Why are you being so casual?" Cheol teared up.

Eunchae then put her hand on his face, wiping away his tears with her thumbs.

"Don't *hiccup* don't cry," She said.