PART 65

Narrator

Today is Haerin's birthday. Haerin deliberately asked the others not to throw a party, simply because it wasn't her thing.

Since they were allowed to take a break, the manager had asked for her birthday to be live-streamed on Phoning.

Cheol's POV

I woke up in the same bed as Haerin, which was weird because I remember falling asleep on the sofa with her. But then I remembered Chaewon and Eunchae carrying the both of us like babies.

Haerin was clinging onto my torso tightly. I gently pried her off before going downstairs.

I found Eunchae and Chaewon baking a cake.

"Good morningggg," Chaewon said.

"How are you all already up?" I asked.

"It's Haerin's special day," Minji appeared.

I went into the living room to see the girls were already starting a live.

"Haerin-ah!!!! Come downstairs!!" Danielle yelled.

"I'll go get her," I said.

I went back upstairs into the room to find Haerin, but the bed was empty.

"How do I look???" I heard a cheerful Haerin say.

I turned around and she was already fully dressed and prepared.

I've only seen this look once, and that was a long time ago. I was entranced.

"Errrr...." I stared at her for a few seconds.

"Just say I look good." She smiled.

"You look good," I nodded and smiled back.

"They need you downstairs, you have to do a livestream." I said.

She left to go downstairs. I brushed my teeth and got ready before heading down too.

The girls were already talking to the fans, and Haerin interacting with them like that pissed me off for whatever reason.

"Did you get something for Haerin?" Y/n said to me.

"Yeah," I answered, showing them the frog.

They chuckled and patted me on the back. "Very good choice."

I walked into the kitchen to check on the baking.

"Almost done," Eunchae said. She was putting icing on the cake.