-chapter 3-

Tw: blood, yelling, fight

*Bruce POV*
I felt myself starting to fall asleep but I stopped myself cause I remembered I was at Vance's house and I don't want him to see me sleeping. I went to move my arm but accidentally knocked over his moms vase that she showed him before she passed away from a plane crash. I saw his eyes dart right at me, I was completely still. I could see the anger in his eyes and next thing I knew he swung a punch at me. I felt blood dripping down my face but I just ignored it.

*3rd person POV*
Vance started yelling and beating the shit out of Bruce because of his moms vase. Vance finally stopped once he saw that Bruce was knocked out. Vance sat back in his couch not realizing how much damage he had done to Bruce. Hours passed and  Vance noticed Bruce still was on the ground in the same position as before. He started to get concerned so he sat by Bruce's knocked out body till he woke up.

*Time skip*

*Vance POV*
5 hours. It took Bruce Yamada 5 hours to wake up. I was tired by the time he woke up so I ran upstairs and grabbed us blankets and pillows. I let Bruce sleep in the guest room and made sure he would be ok for the night. I really did hate that boy but I was now starting to get used to him. It may take a while for us to fully get used to each other, but that's alright. I turned off the light in the guest room and was about to walk out until I heard Bruce's voice. "Vance.. you don't have to act nice to me. You can push me around like you always do.." I went to open my mouth to say something and explain everything, but all that came out was, "Goodnight Bruce." And I shut the door on my way out. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes until I fell asleep thinking about Bruce.

A/N: 353 words!