-chapter 22-

*Vance POV*
I ran inside and called the police. I was shaking violently and I could hardly breathe or talk. The love of my life was gone. I was never gonna see him again. I hung up the phone and dropped to the floor in tears. After a few hours the cops arrived and questioned me about what happened. It was hard to answer cause every time I said something about it all I could think about was the memories we made together. After they questioned me I stepped outside and sat on the porch watching them put Bruce in a body bag then into the ambulance. Tears fell down my face and my heart broke into a million pieces.

*3rd person POV*
Vance saw Bruce's dad and sister but not his mom. Vance ignored it cause he knew only his dad and sister truly only cared about Bruce. Amy ran to Vance and hugged him then said, "You really helped my brother, I can't thank you enough.. Please come to the funeral...!" Vance nodded and hugged Amy back "I'll be there. I wouldn't miss anything for Bruce." Bruce's dad joined in on the hug. "Your a special kid, Vance. We'll see you soon." After a few more hours of questions and crying everyone finally went home and planned the funeral date. Life was gonna be a lot harder for Vance without Bruce.

*Vance POV*
It's been 2 weeks since Bruce's death and today was his funeral I dressed up the best I could and grabbed Bruce's goodbye gift. It was my favorite blanket that Bruce would always steal from me. It smelt like him and because of that I didn't want to let it go, but he deserves it more than I do. I walked out the door and drove to the funeral home where I was greeted by Bruce's family. Once again his mom wasn't there, she was out drunk with friends according to Amy. After the funeral I walked up to the the open casket, it made me sick to my stomach when I saw Bruce's lifeless body. I grabbed his hand one last time and looked at him. "Bruce I love you so much and one day we can be together again. I wish I told you to stay home and not go on that stupid bike ride.. I know if you were here right now you would tell me it's not my fault. But just know even if it is or isn't my fault I'll forever blame myself. I wish I could hold you one last time and tell you how much I love you. I'll miss our hugs and our stupid conversations. But I'll especially miss the memories and your eyes, those sweet loving eyes. Until we meet again, goodbye Bruce. I love you with all my heart Darling."

A/N: 468 words!!
this was the last chapter of the book I hope you all enjoyed <3 I'll see you all in the next story. Until then stay safe and take care of urselfs !!