-chapter 21-

Tw: kidnapping, murder

*Bruce POV*
I put my shoes on and ran over to Vance. "I'm going on a night bike ride. I'll be back in 10 minutes, like usual!" Vance kissed me, "Ok be careful please!!" I just smiled and went out the door then grabbed my bike and left. As I rode my bike down the street I saw a unfamiliar black van. I didn't think anything of it, maybe it was someone new in town. I saw a man in black get out of the van. I stopped for a minute and looked at him. I was then grabbed by the man and put in the van.

*3rd person POV*
The man in black (known as the grabber) grabbed Bruce and put him in his van. Bruce screamed and yelled but that didn't last long, because the grabber stabbed him at least 13 times. He stopped breathing. The grabber decided to grab Bruce's body and throw it into a ditch right in front of his hand Vance's house. Then he ran Bruce over, making sure he was dead. Not a single person heard Bruce's screams.

*Vance POV*
It's been an hour since Bruce went out. And I was worried. He usually came back after 10 minutes but he still hasn't come home. I called his phone but realized he didn't grab it when I saw it light up and heard it ringing. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. Like something bad happened. I grabbed water to see if that would calm me down. But it didn't. I then went outside for air, it smelt horrible outside. I walked closer to the smell and looked around for a minute. Maybe it was the neighbors or something. I then looked down and saw Bruce's dead body. I screamed.

A/N: 301 words!!!
UH YEAH SOOOOO.... HOPE U ENJOYED!! THERE IS ONE LAST CHAPTER AFTER THIS THEN THE BOOK SADLY ENDS :(