-chapter 16-

I'm listening to $uicideboy$ as I write this-

*Bruce POV*
I held Vance for a while, like he was the last person I had, which was partly true. I sighed and looked down at Vance (he's laying on Bruce's lap btw), realizing he was about to say something so I waited for a minute. "Bruce?" I looked back up for a second then back down to Vance "Hm?" I played with his hair as he spoke again, "I hurt you.." "Vance that's not a que-" Vance cut me off "Let me finish... Why did you come back?" I stopped playing with his hair and smiled. "You're so stupid sometimes Vance."
-
*Vance POV*
I sat up and looked at Bruce. "Huh?" I was truly so confused on why he called me stupid. I wasn't stupid. Was I? He laughed and I admired him, "Nevermind. I'll tell you another day." I looked at him once again and my smile faded, "But what if there isn't another day. Bruce grabbed my face and kissed me. "Trust me there will be!"
-
*Bruce POV*
I grabbed a blanket and put it over me and Vance as we embraced each other's touch, these moments made me feel special. I didn't know why at first but I finally realized I just wanted to be with Vance forever. I wanted to hold him till we both couldn't breathe. I really loved him. And I needed him to know that he's the only one for me.
-
A/N: 247 words!!

SORRY ITS SHORT