-chapter 12-

Tw: panic attack

*3rd person POV*
It's been weeks since Robin texted Vance about Bruce liking him but Bruce still wouldn't admit to it or even talk to Vance cuz it always got awkward when they tried to make conversation. It was the day of Bruce's birthday and he decided to invite all of his friends over who were only Finney, Robin, Griffin and Billy. Obviously Vance would be there too since the party was at his house. After hours of boredom and sitting on the couch the 4 boys finally arrived and put the gifts near the hallway.

*Bruce POV*
Everyone was finally here and as Robin walked in he was immediately smirking at me and pointing over to Vance. I just lowered my head and told everyone the food will be ready in 5 minutes. "Yo Finn! Where's Gwen?" Finney turned to look at me "Oh she's at Susie's for the night." I just nodded my head and sat down on the floor because the only seat left open was the one next to Vance. "Yamada, you know you don't have to sit on the floor." Vance pointed to the spot next to him but I just shook my head, "Uh no it's ok the floors actually more comfortable" from the corner of my eye I could see those stupid smirks from all our friends.

*3rd person POV*
Bruce felt himself starting to shake and suddenly he couldn't breathe. He knew he was having a panic attack it happens to him a lot but never in front of his friends or family or anyone in general. He quickly got up and felt dizzy, it also felt like the world was fake. Everyone looked at Bruce in confusion "Hey Bruce. Maybe you should wait for the food to cook down." Bruce looked at Griffin for second then finally said something. "Yeah you're right Griffin. Uhm I'll be back!" And with that I was running upstairs to the guest room where hopefully nobody could hear me.

*Vance POV*
Bruce was acting off today. Which was weird because it was his birthday and he was telling me how he loved his birthday when we first started living together. We we're all getting food when I realized what was up with Bruce. "Guys." Everyone looked at me and wondered what was up. "I know what's up with Bruce.." they all gave me a confused and worried look. "I think he may was starting to have a panic attack. I could be wrong but he start shaking and he was low on oxygen." Bruce then came downstairs and we celebrated his birthday in the most comforting way we could.

A/N 446 words!!