-chapter 20-

*Bruce POV*
It's been a month since I got shot, Vance's dad was now in jail and the fake cop was sent away to another state. I stared at the ceiling and waited for Vance to get back from the grab and go, I would usually tag along with him but due to my injuries he's scared to let me go out. Which is understandable but I need to leave the house at least a couple times. I sat up and as I did I heard the door open. I smiled when I saw Vance walk in the room. I immediately jumped on him and peppered him with kisses. "Woah Woah Bruce I was gone for an hour. Your acting like I was gone for weeks!" I giggled a bit "Sorry just really missed you..." Vance kissed my lips and smiled, "Aw Darling.. I know but I'm back now so you don't have to miss me anymore." He kissed my nose as I smiled. I then felt myself get thrown.

*Vance POV*
I picked up Bruce and threw him onto the bed then I put my arms around his waist and attacked him with kisses. He squirmed under my touch and giggled. It was super adorable. I stopped and looked up at him, he looked sad. "Why'd you stop?.." I ignored his question and sat on the edge of the bed, "I'm hungry. Wanna get something to eat?" Bruce nodded and stood up, "Ok Bruce. Get up here!" Bruce hopper on my back as we ran downstairs to the kitchen.

*3rd person POV*
Vance set Bruce down on the counter and looked in the kitchen for food. "I can't find anything.."Bruce just looked at him for a second. "Make some pasta! You make really good pasta." Vance smiled at Bruce and kissed him. "Aww ok I'll make pasta just for you!!" Bruce blushed and admired all Vance's features. The way he smiled, the way he talked, the way he cooked, the way he treated Bruce. Everything about Vance was perfect to Bruce.

A/N: 343 words!!
A little cute chapter for you guys<3