-chapter 11-

*3rd person POV*
After a couple weeks Bruce finally recovered from the fight with Moose and spent most of his time with Vance and his friends when he got chance to see them all. Bruce hadn't admitted his crush to Vance yet but told their whole friend group cuz he knew he could trust them. After hours Vance finally got home from playing pinball, Bruce decided to stay behind so he could do "homework" when he really was just gonna FaceTime his friends and talk all and Vance. After a while Robin texted Bruce saying he had an idea to set the 2 up. At first Bruce wasn't fond of the idea but he agreed after Robin begged him like 4 times. Bruce walked downstairs and went into the kitchen where he saw Vance.

*Bruce POV*
I walked into the kitchen where I saw Vance sitting on the counter staring at his phone in shock. I was confused so obviously I asked an obvious question "What?" Vance looked at me then to his phone again. "Bruce? Do you like me?" I laughed a bit "Like as a friend?" Vance shook his head "No. like like me?" At that moment the world froze, I couldn't move at all. I could hardly speak "W-why are you asking that..?" My body was tense and I felt sick. "Robin said you told the friend group you liked me" Why would Robin do that? And then I got a text from Robin "yo Bruce listen I'm sorry but everyone thought that it was a dumb idea and that he should know.. sorry if things went wrong:(" I sighed at the text and shut off my phone then looked at the floor, "So you gonna answer my question?" I didn't say anything, it felt like I wasn't in my own body.

*Vance POV*
What was this kids problem? I just need to know the truth about if he likes me or not. I shook my head "whatever you don't have to answer me. Just make yourself some food so we can get to school." I walked into the living room and sat on the couch while I waited for Bruce to be finished. After 5 mins he was finally done and he came over to me "uhm..I'm ready" it was more of a mumble but I could understand him. I got up and we both got into the car in total silence. Well today was gonna be awkward and full of questions.

A/N: 418 words!

(Sorry it took me a couple days for this chapter I'm dealing with mental health problems and family issues!)