-chapter 19-

Tw: arguing, slurs

*Vance POV*
I felt Bruce's body drop. I lifted his head and cupped his cheek, we both had tears in our eyes. I put my free hand on Bruce's gunshot wound and looked at him. "Bruce.. Don't you leave me. Don't you fucking leave me!" I kissed Bruce and watched him smile. But I didn't even try to smile. Bruce's eyes filled up with tears. "Vance?" I looked into his eyes. "I-I don't wanna die." His voice cracked. I wiped the tears off his face. "Your not gonna die.." Bruce moved a piece of hair out of my face and kissed me. "Just one last kiss." And then he blacked out.

*3rd person POV*
Vance cried even more than before. "No no no no... Bruce wake up!" He shook Bruce but he didn't budge. "Oh well it sucks your fag of a boyfriend is dead." His dad snickered. "What did you do?!" "I'm teaching you a lesson!!" "A LESSON?! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS LAYING ON THE GROUND LIFELESS! AND YOU CALL THAT TEACHING ME A LESSON?" his dad stepped towards him. "You shut the hell up before I get my buddy to shoot you too." Vance eyes were filled with anger and sadness. He wanted to break down right there. His dad was a piece of shit, his life was out of order, and the worst part about it was the love of his life was in the urge of dying. He was about to end it right there.

A/N: 255 words!
SORRY IF ITS A LIL SHORT