-chapter 13-

*Bruce POV*
Today was finally the day I would be honest with Vance and tell him how I feel about him even tho things can go really wrong. After everyone left I walked out over to Vance shyly but still in confidence, "I- uhm.. shit. Vance?" He looked at me slightly "What's up Yamada?" I looked to the floor then back up at Vance and took a breath,  "Uhm I wanted to be honest with you.. About the me liking you situation." Vance set down his fork and fully turned his body towards me. "Oh.. What's up?!" I took a shaky breath. "It's true Vance. I like you."

*Vance POV*
I froze when I heard Bruce say that he liked me. Holy fucking shit.. The Bruce Yamada liked me. The golden boy of our school liked me, Vance Hopper. My body froze in excitement and I smiled a bit "You? Bruce Yamada, likes me?" Bruce nodded "I know it's stupid cuz you're tough and I'm sweet and it doesn't fit together.." I looked at him once again "I like you too Yamada" He laughed at me a bit and I laughed too. "It's true Yamada I do like you." He was smiling like an idiot. And before I knew it Bruce kissed me and that completed my life. I felt calm for once.

A/N: 223 words!!

(Sorry it's a short chapter:()