[007]

The more you show your feelings, the more people can find ways to hurt you.

Peter's POV

Peter's POV

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, finding myself not able to sleep. 019 hasn't left my head, I think about her every day. I don't understand it really, it's very confusing. I know something is different about her powers, but she won't admit it. She'll break one way or another. I just have to get it out of her.

Normal POV

I lay in my bed, unable to sleep. I woke up at some point around 2 am and haven't been able to sleep since. I lay there, eyes closed, hoping I'll fall asleep again.

After a few minutes I hear the door open and close, and the mattress dip down beside me. "Hi, Peter." I mutter, my voice raspy from lack of sleep. I knew it was him immediately, he gives off such a strong aura.

"Hi, 019." I sit up in bed and turn to face him. His usually styled hair is all messy, and his own tired eyes bore into mine.

"I can't sleep again." He mutters, finally breaking eye contact. "Me neither."

"I've had something on my mind that I've been meaning to ask you." He mutters. I adjust myself in bed to face him more. "What is it?" I ask. "It's regarding your powers." I open my mouth to object to the topic but he raises his hand, signaling me that he wants to speak.

"Don't even deny it, I can tell something is different. The way you use it is different than others. What is it exactly that you can do?" He asks, moving his hair out of his face.

"I have the ability to get into other's minds. I can manipulate them and make them see things, or I can simply read their minds. In fact, on a daily basis, I can constantly hear others' thoughts."

"So you can hear my thoughts?" He asks, almost worriedly. "No. That's the strange thing. I can hear everyone but yours. They are closed off to me."

I can almost hear him sigh when he turns away. He turns back to me, immediately making eye contact. "Is that what you did to 002 during the fight? Did you get into his mind and show him something?" He asks.

"Yep. I got into his head and found his greatest fear and showed it to him. It's quite simple, really." I explain.

"Do you know how to use telekinesis like the other kids, or do you learn it differently?" He asks.

"I've learned it differently." I state. A small smile crosses his face. "Maybe I can help you learn it like them during our training lessons."

"Sounds good to me." I mutter, a smile crossing my face.

"Anyway, I should really get going now-" Peter starts as he stands up, but I grab his arm. "Don't go." He turns back to face me and those beautiful blue eyes look into mine.

He smiles softly as he sits back down on the bed. I lay down and pat the area beside me, letting him know I want him to lie down. He then moves under the covers and his body brushes up against mine.

Once he is fully under the covers and comfortable he looks me in the eyes as I scan over his face, examining his beautiful features. Now that he's up close I have a good look at him. His bright blue eyes have the smallest hint of green around the pupil, I could just stare into them for days on end.

He smiles at me softly when he notices my staring. "Oh, I- I'm sorry." I mutter, shifting my gaze off of him. "Hey." He mutters, grabbing my chin gently and turning my face towards him so I look him in the eye. "It's perfectly fine." He says, his eyes darting from one of my eyes to the other.

I smile softly and let myself get comfortable in the bed. I feel the bed shift slightly when Peter gets comfortable.

I let myself drift off to sleep with the comfort of Peter nearby.

When I woke the next morning I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist and slight breathing on the back of my neck

When I woke the next morning I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist and slight breathing on the back of my neck. I shift slightly to see a sleeping Peter spooning me. I smile at the sight. He's so pretty asleep.

He groans a little in his sleep and his grip on me becomes tighter, pulling my back up against his chest.

I shift my gaze over to my clock which shows it's 5:30. We still have till 9:00.

I flip over, making sure not to disturb Peter in his sleep, and to face him properly. His blonde hair falls in front of his eyes. It's all messy, I like it like that.

He stirs in his sleep a bit before his eyes open. I immediately advert my gaze off his face again. I hear him hum slightly before pulling me closer to him. "I like this." He mutters, his voice raspy yet soft. It causes butterflies to form in my stomach.

I smile and let myself snuggle into his chest. His body is so warm against mine, it warms me up immediately. I could just stay here forever.