[022]

Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.

Warnings: Slight smut

Surprisingly when they found the corpse they didn't think it was me. The reason was that I had no reason to kill him, according to them, as no one has seen me interact with him. Also, the corpse was far too mutilated to be one of my killings. So no one said a word about it.

We had continued on with our usual schedule, although that night still haunts me. I keep my composure the best I can while in public, but the second I'm alone, even with Peter, I burst.

He's kept me company and has been able to calm me down after nightmares and flashbacks. I've sobbed into his shoulder too many times to count now.

But recently I've been getting better. The nightmares aren't as often as they have been for the past weeks. I no longer get flashbacks and I'm able to sleep somewhat peacefully.

Right now I'm currently cuddled up next to Peter. It's 8:30 at night and we got back from dinner an hour and a half ago.

He lays on top of me, his head against my chest using my boobs as a pillow. His arms are loosely wrapped around my waist as I card my fingers through his soft hair. I feel completely at ease. I smile down at his sleepy form, him letting out soft hums every once in a while.

"Baby~" I hear him whisper. "Yeah?" I question, he doesn't respond. I get a closer look at him and realize he's asleep. "Y/n..." He groans. Is he dreaming about me?

My smile grows bigger when I finally realize he is in fact dreaming about me. He continues muttering random things, along with my name way too many times to count.

"You're just so pretty." He whispers. His words cause me to blush profusely. Eventually, I fall asleep to the sounds of his soft snores and muttering.

I wake up only a few hours later to yet another nightmare. I'm shaking and I feel tears staining my face. Peter immediately shoots up from the bed and cups my face. "Baby? Are you okay? Was that another nightmare?" He questions. I nod wordlessly at him.

I reach my arms out to let him know I want a hug. He smiles and grabs my waist, pulling me into his lap to wrap his arms around my waist. He then starts kissing over my cheek and then continues across my face. I giggle at the ticklish feeling of his lips peppering across my face.

He then leans back into the bed, causing me to fall on top of him. I laugh more as he pushes me over so he's now on top and continues his attack.

He pulls back, admiring me underneath him. He smiles adoringly at me, pushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you so much. You're the most amazing thing that has happened to me, and I'm never gonna let you go. You. Are. Mine." He whispers to me, a blush creeping up my face.

He pulls me onto his chest, rubbing soft circles on my back, making me fall asleep quickly. I always feel so safe in his embrace. The way his strong arms wrap around my waist as I snuggle into his chest has butterflies erupting in my stomach.

The next morning Peter had convinced Brenner to let me and him have the day off, somehow

The next morning Peter had convinced Brenner to let me and him have the day off, somehow. I don't know what kind of excuse he gave him but it certainly worked.

We spent most of the day in my room, cuddling and kissing. It kept me from getting flashbacks just to have him by my side. At one point he snuck me into the kitchen with him to steal food from the cooks. We had a few snacks and a lot of fun.

I finally got to see his room. It's bland like the rest of the hospital, but he's put up a few decorations like photos and posters. He has a few knickknacks placed on his bedside table. He has a little more freedom than I do so all the orderlies are allowed a TV, just not allowed to watch news to know what's going on in the world.

Currently, Peter sits behind me on his bed, me sitting in between his legs resting on his chest. His arms are wrapped around my waist as we watch one of his favorite shows. A sex scene shows up and it's very kinky, like bondage and blindfolds. I shift slightly on the bed. He notices and chuckles. "Does this make you nervous? We can skip it." He whispers in my ear.

I shake my head. "No, it doesn't bother me." He hums slightly. "So, is it turning you on or something?" I gasp when his lips make contact with my neck, nipping and licking at it.

"Is that what you want me to do to you?" He whispers in my ear, his lips brushing against my earlobe. He nips at it and I hiss a little. He chuckles deeply into my ear. His kisses move back down my neck and onto my collarbone. He does this all while the sex scene continues, it makes me squirm slightly.

"Do you like watching this while I do this to you?" He whispers in my ear. I nod profusely. He chuckles and continues, wet kisses being placed across my collarbone.

He backs away from my shoulder and moves to whisper in my ear again. "Let's have a little fun, hm?"