[013]

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

The rest of the day went by in a blur

The rest of the day went by in a blur. We went back to the rainbow room and eventually went to the cafeteria to eat dinner.

Later that night Peter came back to my room. We kissed, cuddled, the usual, then went to sleep.

At some point in the night, I heard rustling outside the door. I sit up. "Peter?" I mumbled sleepily. "Hm?" He groans, turning to his side to face me. "Do you hear that?" We sit in silence for a moment before the sound comes yet again. "Yeah, I hear that." He says, now fully sitting up.

Suddenly orderlies burst into the room and drag Peter out of the bed. "NO!" I yell, orderlies coming behind me to hold me back. "You can't take him. You can't take him!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I get into the orderlies' minds and show them the most disturbing thing possible. They drop us both and I rush to Peter's side. "Don't take him." I mutter, holding his body in my arms, cuddling him into my chest.

"That's enough 019." I hear Brenner's voice from above me. I look up to see his eyes boring into mine, with no emotion showing at all. "You can't take him." I mutter, my face now nuzzled into the crook of Peter's neck.

"He is not yours to have. Let him go." I shake my head furiously. Suddenly I feel Peter's hands cupping my face gently. I turn to look him in the eye, tears streaming down my face. "It's okay. It'll be okay." He mutters, a tear rolling down his face.

Suddenly I feel hands under my arms, pulling me off of Peter's body. "NO! No, please!" I scream as Peter gets dragged out of my room.

Brenner then steps forward, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. I pull away from his touch, disgust written all over my face. "These shenanigans will end now." He nods towards the orderlies who now drag me into another room, a familiar one.

I'm strapped down to the chair by my wrists and ankles. Cold metal brushes against my temple. "You'll learn, 019. You'll learn." Brenner states and then nods towards the orderlies, then takes his leave. A shock comes through the object, making me scream and writhe in pain.

This won't stop me. He's Mine.

Peter's POV:

Peter's POV:

I sit alone in my room, my elbows resting on my knees with my face in my hands. The door then opens and Brenner steps inside. I stand from my spot on the bed.

"I can't believe you. Why would you do such a thing?" He asks me. "Cause I care for her. She makes me happy."

He glares at me, then walks towards me so we are only inches apart. "You know the rules. You can't have relations with the children." That makes my blood boil. "She's not a child! She's 18 for fucks sake!" I yell at his face.

"She's still here as a child, regardless of her age." He says in his usual monotone voice. "Y/n is a legal adult! Goddamnit."

He raises an eyebrow at my remark. "You know 019's name? What else do you know?" He questions me. "Like hell I'm gonna tell you." He then grabs my chin and forces my face towards him. "Oh, you will tell me. One way or another."

He backs down and then walks out of the room, where two orderlies have been standing guard. He mutters something to them and they come walking into the room. They grab me by the arms and drag me to that room.

I'm forced down into the chair and then strapped down by my wrists and ankles. "You'll face the consequences." Brenner states before exiting the room.

The cold metal presses against my temple and a shock sends through it, causing me to grunt out in pain. They then turn it up to max, causing me to scream out in pain.

I won't lose you Y/n. Not ever.

Normal POV:

Normal POV:

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache and Peter nowhere in sight. I shoot out of bed worried, then remembering what had happened. I officially lost him. What happened to him? Is he okay? Did he go through the same thing as me?

I lay back in bed and start to sob. He was one of the best things to have ever happened to me in this lab. In fact, it was the only good thing that has happened.

I press my face into the other pillow, it still smells like him. I nuzzle my face into the pillow and quietly sob.

I then hear a quiet knock on my door. "Go away!" My voice breaks as I yell. The door is still opened. A young woman steps into the room. "You're late for breakfast, 019. Come on now." She states in a very monotone voice, more so than Brenner's, and that's saying something.

I wipe the tears off of my face and I get myself out of bed. "I have to change." I mutter. The woman nods and she steps out of the room and closes the door.

I quickly change into new clothes. I look at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes are red and swollen from crying. I sigh and decide to just ignore it and leave it be.

When I step out of the room the woman is still there. She waved me on in the direction of the cafeteria. We silently walk there, me following behind her.

When we get inside I grab a plate of food and sit down at a table. I pick at my food, taking little bites here and there. I then feel the table shift. I look up to see 011. "Hi, 019. Where's Peter? You're usually with him."

My voice gets caught in my throat for a moment. I just shrug my shoulders, then manage to speak. "I don't know."

She looks up at me sadly, realizing that something is off. But she doesn't say anything, she just gently rests her hand on top of mine. "Whatever's going on, it'll be okay." I smile at her words. "Thank you, 011."