[023]

There is love in madness.

Warnings: Smut Ahead! Blindfolds and Bondage!

He flips me over so he's now on top of me, immediately attacking my neck with kisses. His hands travel down my sides as he bites down harshly at my neck, causing me to wince slightly. I can feel him smirk against my skin as he drags his hands lower.

His hands now fidget with the hem of my sweatpants, trying to undo the knot. Once he was successful he pulls my pants off along with my shirt shortly after.

He sits up between my legs as he slowly removes his shirt. I look over his toned chest and abs, moving my hands to brush over them. He then grabs my wrists and pins them to the bed. He leans down to whisper in my ear. "I'm in control tonight."

He then roughly kisses me, kneading my boobs in his large hands. I moan softly into the kiss, giving Peter the access to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance, Peter winning. He pushes me farther into the bed, pulling my hands up above my head. He pulls back and grabs handcuffs out of his drawer.

He cuffs my wrists to the headboard and begins to kiss down my chest and stomach, reaching just above my underwear's hem. He looks up at me, asking me if it's okay. I nod furiously and he smirks, immediately pulling them off.

He kisses against my clit, causing me to buck my hips up into his face. He then backs away, leaving me wanting him more.

He grabs a long black piece of fabric and wraps it around my head, blocking out my vision. I am completely vulnerable to him, and I like it, he's the only guy I could trust like this.

I suddenly feel his hot breath against my neck before he kisses it, trailing back down to just above where I needed him most. Then I can't feel him anymore. Suddenly, I feel his tongue lick across my clit, causing me to gasp out in pleasure. I feel him smirk against my clit before eating me out like it was his last meal on Earth.

I moan loudly and tug at the cuffs that are keeping me bound to the headboard. I feel his cold hands pull my legs up so they are resting over his shoulders as he eats me out aggressively. The feeling intensifies and I feel hot all over.

Just as I'm at the brink of finishing he pulls away. I groan at the loss of him, but then I feel something probing at my entrance. It was his dick, he pushes it in slowly and I whine as he stretches me out. He then rips off my blindfold and the light surrounds me.

I then spot his large, sweaty body above me, pushing himself into me all the way. I gasp when he's all the way in. He reaches up and unlocks the handcuffs, them falling to the floor.

My hands instantly grasp his shoulders when he slams back into me, hard. I claw at his back and hair as he rams into me at an unbelievable speed. He pulls out once again when I've almost finished. I groan at the loss of him before I feel his hot breath against my ear. "On your hands and knees, now." He demands.

I quickly flip over so my ass is basically in his face. He pushes my upper body into the bed, causing my face to hit the pillow. A harsh smack is landed on my ass, causing me to groan in pain and pleasure.

He then adjusts himself so he is aligned with my throbbing heat. He rubs his tip up and down my clit, between my folds. I whine and push my ass back into him. He grasps my hips and holds them in place. "Patience baby." I hear him groan from behind me. He roughly smacks my ass again before slowly sliding himself into me, going painfully slow.

I whine out, trying to push my hips back but he keeps his tight grasp. He continues to give harsh smacks to my ass as he slides himself into me.

I gasp out at the feeling of his dick slamming into me at an inhuman speed. I gasp and scream his name, loud enough for anyone to hear, but I didn't care. I let my body become overwhelmed with pleasure, writhing beneath him. I hear his moans echo throughout the small room as he rams himself into me.

I feel him lean over behind me, his hot breath hitting my ear as he moans into it. His arms wrap around my waist as I feel him get sloppy. My legs start to shake uncontrollably underneath him, threatening to give out.

I feel that familiar knot form in my stomach right before I release into his cock. I feel him pull out of me and release onto the back of my thighs. I feel my body completely give out underneath me as I fall into the bed. I feel Peter move away from the bed for a few moments. I feel the dip in the bed then a warm, wet cloth cleaning up the back of my thighs.

It takes just a few moments before he crawls under the covers with me, pulling my limp body onto his chest. He lets out a loud sigh as he runs his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp.

"How was that?" He whispers, clearly out of breath. "Amazing." I mumble into his chest. I feel a deep chuckle erupt from his chest as he strokes my hair. "I thought so too." He says before kissing me on the forehead. "Get some sleep, I love you." I snuggle my head into his chest more. "I love you too."