[010]

Love can make a person do crazy things.

His lips touch mine in an instant. His lips are warm and comforting, and I immediately kiss him back. My hands tangle into his hair, tugging lightly, making a deep groan erupt from the back of his throat.

We break away, catching our breaths. I shift my body so I'm now straddling his lap. His hands immediately find my hips when I press my lips right back into his. I let my arms wrap around his neck and my hands run through his hair.

I hadn't realized how much I had wanted him until I kissed him. Everything inside me poured out. I let my hips grind into him, causing him to moan into the kiss.

I break away and look him into his blue eyes, drowning myself in them. His hot breath hits my face as I rest my forehead on his.

I feel his hands move under my shirt to caress my bare waist. "I can't tell you how much I've been wanting to do that." He mutters breathily. I chuckle and lean back in to kiss him again.

As our hot lips mold against each other I feel his hands massaging my waist, sending me into a frenzy. I grip his hair and kiss him harder. His tongue flicks against my lower lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth just enough for him to slide his tongue in, exploring my mouth.

I ground my hips into him, earning a guttural groan from his lips. His hands travel up my bare back to claw gently at my shoulders. We break away again to stare into each other's eyes.

"I want you 000, all of you. Will you be mine?" Peter asks, his eyes glistening with want and hope. I nod frantically. "Yes. Oh, absolutely." I say smiling, causing a deep chuckle to erupt from his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down into the bed. He pulls the covers over our bodies, entangling his legs with mine.

Once we are comfortable I feel his cold hand brush against my cheek. I look him in the eye, feeling lost yet again. His eyes have such a calming effect, I could just stare into them all day. They're like an ocean I just want to get lost in.

His blonde hair is now messed up from me running my hands through it. But who can blame me? His hair is so soft, I could just touch it all day.

And his lips, my god, I had never noticed the effect they had on me till now. The feeling of his warm, soft lips pressed against mine could have me lost forever. I could be so wrapped up in them that I would never realize how much time had gone by.

This man had such an effect on me to the point I would do anything and everything for him, no matter the risk. I would kill for this man. No one will ever get in my way and prevent me from having him.

Yet, he continues to stare at me with pure adoration in his eyes, like I'm the only girl he could ever see.

His lips curve up into a smile. "You are mine, and I am yours." He mutters, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

He pulls me closer so my head is resting on his chest. I breathe in his scent, savoring it. "Get some rest love." I hear him whisper.

I fall asleep in his arms, feeling completely safe.

When I wake up in the morning I still feel Peter's arms wrapped around my waist, my back pressed into his chest

When I wake up in the morning I still feel Peter's arms wrapped around my waist, my back pressed into his chest. I look up to see the time, 7:00. Peter has till 8:30, and I have till 9:00.

"Peter?" I mutter, seeing if he's awake. I feel him shift behind me, letting out a low groan. "Morning, love." He says in a raspy voice that sends chills down my spine. "It's 7:00, you should get going soon so no one is suspicious." I say, sitting up so I can look at him.

He rolls his eyes and flops down on his belly. "I don't wanna." He groans, shoving his face into my pillow. I hear him hum slightly. "Smells like you." He mutters, causing a blush to form on my face.

"Come on you big baby." I shake him, trying to get him out of bed. "Don't make me give you a nightmare." I threaten him. I hear him chuckle into the pillow. He moves his face to the side, and I get a good look at his sleepy eyes. "Not like you can. You're the one who told me you can't get into my head." He says in a mocking tone, sticking his tongue out at me.

I roll my eyes, pulling at his arm again. "Come onnn. I'll give you a kiss." I bribe him, causing him to shoot up in the bed immediately. "Really?" He asks excitedly, making me chuckle. I nod my head then lean in to give him a quick peck on the lips.

We pull back and he looks me in the eyes. "Not long enough." He mutters, pulling me onto his lap and causing me to squeal. He peppers kisses all over my face before finally landing on my lips.

The kiss is long and drawn out. I try to pull away but he just keeps leaning into it. Eventually, he backs away. "You're so needy." I mutter, poking his nose.

"You should really go though." I whisper, causing him to groan and then make a pouty face. "Finee. One more kiss though." He says before pecking my lips.

I then get off his lap so he can get up. He looks down at me and caresses my cheek. "I'll see you in the rainbow room." He says before kissing me on the cheek and walking out the door, closing it behind him.

I get back into the bed, getting more sleep before possible training.