[018]

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.

Warning: Slight smut

I wake up the next morning in Peter's arms, god have I missed this feeling. I back up slightly to get a good look at his face, and god he is pretty. I brush a strand of his perfect blonde hair out of his face. He stirs slightly. He opens his eyes, then immediately smiles at me.

"Good morning, love." He whispers, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Oh, they cut your hair." He finally noticed my new haircut. "I guess I was too busy to notice it last night." He says, winking at me. I chuckle, blushing slightly. "Yeah, it's not too bad of a haircut. I'm just glad it's not a buzz cut."

He smiles at me. "Me too. Cause then I wouldn't be able to pull it." He teases. I gasp at him, sitting up to smack him. "Hey. Hey. Hey." I sit on top of him, playfully fighting him. "Nooo." He chuckles, pushing me off of him and getting on top of me, pinning my hands to the bed. "So aggressive." He leans down to kiss me.

A knock at the door startles us. I push Peter into the closet, making him hold his clothes. I quickly change. "Come in." I yell, throwing myself into the bed and under the covers just in time before the door opens. An orderly steps in. "019, it's 9:13. You're late to breakfast." She states, looking around the bland room. "Oh, sorry about that. I'll be down there in a minute." She nods and leaves the room.

I wait a minute till her footsteps can no longer be heard. "Peter, you can come out now." He steps out of the closet, fully changed. "We're late." I say. He smiles down at me. "You know we don't have to hide our relationship anymore, right?" I stare at him confused. "What?" He sighs, sitting down on the bed and motioning me to follow.

When I sit down he turns to me, taking my hands in his own. "Brenner talked to me last night. He told me that if he continued to give you different orderlies he knew you would just kill them, he couldn't risk that. So, he decided to put us back together. And he also knows that whether or not we listen to him, we're gonna continue with our relationship. So he's letting it slide."

I gape at him. "What!? You're telling me that Brenner is basically letting us be in a relationship?" I question him. He nods, a smile creeping up onto his lips. "We don't need to hide." I smile up at him. "Well then, let's go to breakfast."

I take his hand in mine, walking out the door and down the halls to the cafeteria. When we enter the room a few orderlies glance at us, but pay us no mind. Brenner must've said something. I let go of Peter's hand and nod at him, walking over to get my food. I find him sitting at one of the tables once I grab a plate.

I make my way over to him and sit down across from him. He smiles up at me. "Bacon and eggs?" I nod with my mouth full of food. "My favorite." He chuckles at my response. "I'll keep that in mind."

We make our way over to the rainbow room after breakfast, walking down the halls hand-in-hand. When we step inside 011 notices our intertwined hands. She looks up at me, wiggling her eyebrows. Peter then grabs the chessboard and we begin our game.

While we play the game I feel his leg in between mine, brushing up against my thigh. "Peter." I muttered, giving him a stern look. He smirks slightly before backing away. We continue playing, then I suddenly feel his leg push farther in between my legs, nearly pressing against my pussy. I gasp in shock. "Peter!" I whisper yell at him.

He smirks again, pushing his knee right against my pussy. I bite my lip slightly, trying to hold back my moans. His knee rubs up and down, teasing me. I try my hardest to bite back my moans.

Peter, however, is continuing to play our game like nothing is happening below the table. Lucky for us, no one seems to notice his actions. Regardless of the loud noise of children yelling, I continue to hold back my moans, too scared someone will hear me.

He finishes his teasing before 011 walks up to us. "How are you two doinggg?" She asks, clearly noticing our relationship since we've walked into the room. "Good- yes good." I stutter, looking down at the table as a blush forms on my cheeks, the situation before causing me to be flustered. "We're great 011. How about you?" Peter asks. She smiles brightly at him. "I'm great." She then trots off back to where she was playing.

He chuckles. "She's acting weird." He whispers. "She knows that I liked you and now officially knows we're together." He shoots me a look. "You told her?!" He questions sternly. "Oh, no. She figured it out when I was upset the day after being taken away from you." I quickly explain, not wanting to see Peter get mad, he seems like he would be scary if he was.