[012]

Madness is somewhere in between chaos and having a dream.

Peter joined me again in my room that night, and many nights after that for what's been a month

Peter joined me again in my room that night, and many nights after that for what's been a month. We had developed a sort of, relationship. However, we had never gone anywhere past kissing. Although I could do it for hours.

Just sitting there in his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist, my hands in his hair, lips pressed against each other.

Sometimes it would just be soft, and gentle. Other times it would be needy, and aggressive. I liked it either way.

It's currently midnight and we're in my room yet again. We lay next to each other, legs intertwined, kissing. His lips pressed gently against mine. This would be one of the times we were being soft and gentle.

He hums softly as he pulls away, a bright smile plastered on his face. "You mean so much to me, my love." He says as he places a soft kiss on the end of my nose, causing me to scrunch up my face. I hold his face gently in my hands as my thumb brushes his cheek. "I care for you too." He smiles at my words.

He pulls my body into his chest, resting his head on top of mine as we slowly drift off to sleep.

The next morning will always be the same routine. We wake up at 7:00 so Peter has enough time to get back to his room before things get suspicious, and I go back to bed.

This time we may have... slept in a bit.

I wake up and look over at my clock which reads 8:00. "Fuck!" My yelling causes Peter to shoot out of bed. "What! What's wrong?" He asked, fear laced in his voice. "Um, it's 8:00." I mutter, turning to face him. "What!" He gets out of bed and walks to the clock, just to confirm that I was telling the truth.

"You gotta go, now." I say, pushing him towards the door. "Okay, okay. Bye, love." He says as he gives me a quick kiss and then rushes out the door.

I lay back in bed, hoping to get more sleep. But I can't, I'm too worried he'll get caught. He won't though, he's always careful. Right?

After breakfast, I'm finally able to go to the rainbow room, hopefully where Peter will be waiting with the chessboard

When I finally get in there I don't see him, it causes me to stress out. Was he caught? Did he get punished? What if I never see him again?

"Good morning." Someone says from behind me, causing me to jump. I turn immediately to see Peter. "Oh thank god. I was getting worried." I say, my hand on my chest. "Glad to know you were worried about me." Peter says as he goes to grab the chess board off the shelf.

I meet him down at the table as he pushes my pieces across to me. "Did anyone see you?" I whisper. His gaze shifts from the board to me. "Nope. Don't worry I checked." I sigh out in relief, letting out all the built-up tension.

Then the usual business starts, Brenner takes the kids and then sends me off with Peter. We do our usual training and then head off to the medical ward, as he was assigned to do my check-up.

He checks my reflexes, along with my breathing and heartbeat. After he's done checking my blood pressure he has me lay down on the bed to check for any pain.

He gently pulls up the bottom of my shirt to reveal my stomach. I stare blankly up at the ceiling when I suddenly feel his lips press against my lower abdomen, causing me to gasp in surprise. I look down at him to see a wide smirk on his face. "Cut it out, idiot." I say, pushing his head away. He chuckles down at me. Luckily there weren't any cameras in the room to see what has just happened.

His cold hands then softly brush up my abdomen, causing me to shudder at the cold feeling. He presses his hand gently down, but not enough to cause pain, just enough to check if there's any unnecessary pain.  I wince softly when he presses down just below my chest.

His gaze shifts up to my face. "Does it hurt here?" He asks, slightly worried. "Just a little." He rubs soothing circles across the area. "Okay, let me know where it hurts most." He mutters as he gently presses down in the area again.

Suddenly, he presses down in the most sensitive area, directly under my breast. I wince a little and he lifts his hand away. He looked worriedly down at me. "Can I?" He asks, gesturing to my shirt. I nod, "Yeah that's okay."

He pulls my shirt up just enough to get a good look at the area, but not enough to see my whole breast. He notices that the area has a slight purple tint to it, as if It's starting to bruise.

"Did I hit you here during training at all?" He asks. "Yeah." I mutter. His gaze softened and he takes my face in his hands. "I'm sorry I hurt you." He mutters, his blue eyes staring into mine. "Not your fault, it was part of the training."

His gaze is filled with guilt and sorrow. "But I still hurt you. I don't wanna hurt you." He holds my face more tightly. "It wasn't on purpose. It's okay." I mutter, then press my lips against his.

He presses his right back into me, our lips melding against each other. We break away, foreheads resting against each other. "Don't blame yourself." I say, kissing him on the nose.