[017]

Love makes people crazy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Warnings: Smut ahead!

Normal POV:

I stare at the wall, completely lost in thought. I feel like I've been almost blinded by emotions. All I want is Peter. I'll kill for him, as many people as possible just to get him back.

Love really does make people crazy.

I then hear the door open, I thought it was Brenner. I turn to look at the door, Peter. Peter?! It clicked in an instant. "Peter?" I mutter, confused if I'm just hallucinating.

He nods and walks forward. His hand brushing my cheek sends me into his arms. I pull him down on top of me. He peppers kisses across my face, making me giggle at the ticklish sensation.

"God I've missed you." I mutter, taking his face in my hands. "I love you, Y/n." He mutters.

I stare wide-eyed at him. "You... you love me?" I question, tears blossoming in my eyes. "Yes. I love you so much." I smile, pulling him down into a kiss. He groans into it before pulling away. "I love you too." I mutter, tears finally breaking free and running down my face. He brushes them away.

"How about you get these cuffs off of me?" I mutter, gesturing to my wrists which are still cuffed loosely to the bed. "Hmm. Sadly I don't have the keys." He mutters teasingly, cocking his head to the side. "Fuck you." I mutter. He leans down to whisper in my ear. "You'd like to do that, wouldn't you?" His hot breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine.

I groan a little, his teeth nipping at my earlobe. "Peter-" He kisses my neck, directly below my ear. "I'm gonna show you just how much I missed you baby." His kisses move lower down on my neck. I then hear jingling and I look down, seeing keys in his hand. "Liar." I mutter. He chuckles and unlocks my cuffs, taking them off.

I immediately wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him on top of me. He groans, kissing against my neck. His mouth and tongue move in such a fluid motion, causing me to moan into his ear. "Do you like that baby?" I nod furiously. "Come on, use those words." I moan softly as he continues his previous actions. "Yes, I like that." I gasp out.

His hands travel down my abdomen, pulling at the hem of my shirt. "Can I take this off?" He asks, making eye contact with me. "Please."

He pulls my shirt off and over my head, then quickly does the same for himself. He leans back down, our bare chests rubbing against each other as he kisses and nips at my neck. "I love these tits. May I touch them?" His lips brush softly against my neck as he asks. "Yes." I hiss out.

He growls, grabbing my tits and kneading them with his large, cold hands. That mixed with the feeling of his tongue dragging across my neck sends me into a frenzy. My hips buck up into his thigh. He growls, taking his free hand away from my tit, and holding my hips down. "Patience." He mutters into my ear, immediately moving back to my neck.

I moan louder. "Peter-" He hums into my neck, biting and sucking at the skin, creating a hickey. He backs away from my neck, a string of saliva still connecting his lips to my neck. He wipes his mouth off with the back of his hand.

He immediately then pushes his body back into mine, pulling me into a bruising kiss. He growls deeply into the kiss before breaking away for a brief moment. "Hips up." He mutters, tapping the sides of my hips before kissing me again. I then move my hips up, giving him access to now take off my pants. Once he pulls them off he backs away, trying to get a good look at my body. "God you're beautiful." He whispers, his words causing me to blush.

His cold hands run down my torso, sending shivers down my spine. He kisses my neck as his finger teases my slit through my panties. I throw my head back as I let out a throaty moan. "Do I make you feel good?" He whispers in my ear. "Yes. You make me feel amazing."

I whine when he pulls his fingers away, leaning down to pull off my panties, leaving my pussy exposed. He kisses down my torso, setting my skin on fire. His kisses trail along my inner thighs, getting dangerously close to my heat. "Is this okay?" He mutters lowly. "Mhm." He then kisses against my slit, licking a stripe right up it. I buck my hips up into his face, moaning uncontrollably. His cold hands travel up my thighs and back down again.

My moans become louder as Peter flattens his tongue out along my clit, vigorously sucking on it. He moans into my pussy, sending vibrations across it causing me to let out a loud moan. He pulls away making me whine at the loss of him.

He then pulls down his boxers, revealing his large cock. I gape at the enormous size. He chuckles. "You like what you see?" He teases. I nod, causing him to laugh more. He takes the tip of his cock and rubs it up and down my clit, lubing it up with my slick. "You ready?" He asks, his dick pressing against my entrance. I nod furiously. "Words, baby." He mutters. "Yes, yes I'm ready."

He slowly pressed his tip into me, causing me to gasp. "You okay?" He asks, stroking the side of my face. "Yes, please continue." He nods, slowly pushing in more. The pain of his large cock pushing into me causes me to hiss. When he's finally all the way in he gives me time to adjust to his size. "Shit, you're tight." He growls.

I buck my hips against his, letting him know that he can move. He slowly pulls out before ramming back in, starting at a steady pace. Whimpers pour from my lips as I hear Peter grunting from above me. Soon the pain starts to turn into pleasure. "Faster." I muster up between moans. He picks up the pace, moans spill out from my mouth. The only thing that you could hear in the room was skin slapping against each other and moaning.

I feel an unfamiliar knot in my stomach, signaling that I must be close. "Peter! Fasterrr." I moan out, his dick pounding into me at an alarming rate. My hips buck up into his. His thrusts become sloppy as he nears his orgasm. His dick twitches inside of me as he lets out a low groan into my ear. "Y/n..." He whimpers. "Me too." I grunt.

The knot releases and I come, pouring out onto his dick. He then pulls out, releasing onto my abdomen. He smiles down at me. "Was that good?" I nod furiously. "Amazing." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips before grabbing a towel, cleaning me off, and then himself.

He gets under the covers with me, pulling me into his bare chest. "I love you, beautiful." He whispers, kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I snuggle into his chest. His fingers ran up and down my bare thigh relaxing me, making me fall asleep almost immediately.