[011]

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness.

Warnings: Slight smut

I eventually wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, letting me know it's time to get up and get ready.

I get myself out of bed and change into a new pair of clothes. I then leave my room and my feet hit the cold tile. When I finally make it to the rainbow room and step inside I spot Peter setting up the chessboard.

"Good morning, love." He mutters, looking fully awake now. "Looks like you've finally woken up." I say, chuckling at how he was earlier that morning.

He looks up at me, glaring at me. "Haha, very funny." He says sarcastically. "Hey, it was kinda cute." He groans and his face turns pink. I sit down across from him and we begin our game of chess.

"Damn, you keep winning." I muttered under my breath. "I'm just that good." He says, with a big smile on his face.

Brenner then comes into the room and does the usual business, takes the children, and sends me and Peter off for some training.

Me and Peter walk down the halls after finishing my training

Me and Peter walk down the halls after finishing my training. We go back to that old room that we had used for my telekinesis training.

"I figured we could do some more of this." Peter mutters after closing the door behind him. "Sounds good to me." I walk up to him and give him a quick peck on the lips. He hums slightly when I pull away, a smile plastered on his face.

I sit down in the chair and he places the headset on my head.

We go back to what we were doing before, and I had been getting better at my telekinesis. "Good job." Peter says as he takes off the headset.

"You know-" Peter starts as he leans down to whisper in my ear. "We still have time before we go back to the rainbow room." I then feel his lips brush against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Peter..." I gasp slightly. He then lifts me off the chair and sets me down on the table so I'm facing him. He stands between my legs and leans down to kiss me. "You know, I don't actually know your name. What is it?" Peter asks me, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Y/n." I mutter. Peter hums quietly. "Y/n, such a pretty name." He mutters and then presses his lips to mine, his hunger starting to show.

His hands then find my hips, massaging his fingers into them, making me moan into the kiss. He then breaks away from me. "Such pretty noises, I wanna hear them more." He growls, softly kissing down from my jaw to my neck.

The sensation caused me to moan out loud in the quiet room. His lips caused my skin to feel like it's been set on fire. His hands travel up my shirt slightly to massage into my waist. I feel him nip at my neck, causing me to whimper at the sensation. His tongue darts out to lick across my sensitive flesh.

Quiet moans along with the sound of wet kisses fill the quiet room. I would have been worried if someone could hear, but I'm just so caught up in Peter that I couldn't care less.

Suddenly, I feel his tongue lick across the sensitive part of my neck, causing me to let out a groan of pleasure. He then backs away from my neck slightly. "Was that a good spot?" He asks, his lips still brushing against my neck. "Mhm." I groan, causing him to chuckle at my response.

He licks back up my sweet spot and nips at it with his teeth. I let my head hang back as I let out quiet whimpers.

After about another minute or so of him licking and kissing at my neck, he backs away, a string of saliva connected from his lips to my neck. He wipes it away with the back of his hand, then wipes it off my neck, making sure not to make it obvious that we've been up to something.

I then try to fix his hair the best I can, pushing his soft, blonde hair across his forehead into a small swoop at the side.

He smiles down at me and kisses me gently. "You're amazing." He mutters. I hum slightly, pressing my lips back into his for another kiss. "Same to you." I mutter. I hop down off the table and straighten out my clothes.

Just before we leave the room Peter checks to make sure no one's nearby. Once we are sure no one is there we slip out of the room and make our way back to the rainbow room.

When we had entered I walked over to 011 and started drawing with her. I had noticed she looked tired and offered her to lay her head in my lap.

"Are you sure?" She asks sleepily. "Of course. Come on now." I say, patting my lap. She lays her head down and in only a few moments she had fallen asleep.

After what had been about 15 minutes Peter had come over and sat down on the ground in front of me, setting the chess board down. "Wanna play while she sleeps?" Peter asks. "Sure."

After about another hour or two the speakers came on, letting us know it was dinner time. I gently shook 011 awake. "It's dinner time." I whisper to her, she groans and stretched out.

Me and 011 walks down the halls, hand in hand, to the cafeteria. We both grab our food and sit with each other. I loved the young girl's company. It made me think, if me and Peter actually went through the plan of escaping, maybe I could bring 011 with us. It's worth a shot. She deserves a real life.