Preface

The day has come... I knew it would happen eventually, but I didn't expect it to be two years ahead of schedule. I thought I had more time with her, more moments to share, more memories to create... The weight of the realization hits me like a ton of bricks as I stand in the dark room, illuminated only by flickering lights.

Draco, Pansy, Theodore, and Enzo... We all bear the mark that none of us wanted, but were born into. The dark mark, a symbol of our allegiance to Voldemort, the Dark Lord. I look at them, knowing that we are bound together by our blood and destiny, but also aware of the heavy burden we carry.

I am Voldemort's son... A fact that has haunted me my entire life. I never asked for this life, this legacy, but it was thrust upon me from the moment I was born. I am torn between the duty to my family and the yearning for something different, something better...

As we receive the dark mark, a chilling reminder of the darkness that surrounds us, I can't help but feel a sense of dread. I know that this is just the beginning, that the path ahead is uncertain and treacherous. But I am determined to make my own choices, to find my own way, even as I carry the weight of my lineage.

The room grows darker, the flickering lights casting eerie shadows, as I take my place among my comrades. I steel myself for the journey ahead, knowing that the choices I will have to make will have consequences.

As I extended my arm, offering my flesh to be branded with the dark mark, a searing pain shot through my skin. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It felt as if a thousand needles were simultaneously piercing my flesh, and an intense burning spread through my veins. I clenched my jaw, trying to suppress a cry of agony, but my knuckles turned white from the force of my grip.I raised my arm, bearing the dark mark...

I know now that my fate is sealed, and my world will never be the same again. And losing her will be the worst part of it all...