Dani

❗️TW: Strong Sexual Content, Strong language❗️

After everyone has left the room, I turn around to face Mattheo. My blood boils with anger as I confront him. "What is your problem, Mattheo?" I demand.

He shakes his head, his expression tense. "You really want to know what my problem is? It's Draco kissing you. That's my fucking problem."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't believe he's jealous of Draco, of all people. It's been months since Mattheo broke up with me, and I thought he had moved on. Apparently not.

"You broke up with me, Mattheo," I remind him, my voice tight. "So why the hell do you care if Draco kissed me?"

"Tell me something, Dani. Did you enjoy him kissing you?" he asked, his words filled with smugness.

My eyes narrowed as I looked at him, my curiosity intrigued by his tone. I took a moment to compose myself before responding, my voice tinged with a hint of defiance. 

I tilted my head slightly, a small smile playing at the corner of my lips. I couldn't help but feel a surge of satisfaction at his question, and decided to play along."Yeah, maybe I did." 

"Maybe I loved it even." I watched as his cocky demeanor faltered slightly, and a flicker of surprise flashed in his eyes. It was clear he hadn't expected my response to be so bold. 

Mattheo took a step closer towards me, his gaze locked on mine. "Did you enjoy it more than when you used to kiss me?" 

I continued on with the game, "Yes... I craved more of it. I wanted to taste his lips again, to feel his hands on my skin, to lose myself while he's inside of me..." 

I held my breath, waiting for his response. His cockiness had completely melted away, replaced by a hunger that mirrored my own. I could see the desire flickering in his eyes as he took another step towards me, trapping me between him and the wall behind me, eventually closing the gap between us. 

"Don't you remember what it's like," his voice husky with anticipation, "I recall you loving my hands in your hair." He reaches up, dragging his fingers along my neck, up to the back of my head. He grips my hair ever so slightly, causing me to look up at him.

He leans into my ear, "Or when I would kiss down your neck..." He whispered, causing the pit in my stomach to grow with anticipation.

He smirked as he looked me in the eyes with lust and passion, "Don't you remember, Dani? Or should I remind you?"

Mattheo leaned in, closing the remaining distance between us. His lips against mine were nothing like Draco's. He didn't have a soft approach, no, he had a more passionate approach. His hands gripped my hair tighter, causing me to moan ever so slightly against his mouth.

I can feel him smile against my lips, as he remembers my pleasures like the back of his hand. His other hand grips my waist, and he pushes his body against mine. 

My hand's wander up to the back of his head as he kisses down my neck, biting ever so slightly, but enough to leave a trail of marks. He makes his way back up to my lips.

I feel Mattheo reach down, grabbing his wand. His hand grips tightly against my waist as he flicks his wrist causing the room around us to spin.

I feel the weight of Mattheo under me as we apparated to his bedroom. I sit up, noticing that I am straddling him. I quickly take off my shirt and lean back down, kissing him harder. His rough hands slide up my back, causing the pit it my stomach to feel more intense. 

With one last flick of his wand. "Silencio" He whispers. I can hear the wand fall against the wood floors and I couldn't be more pleased. 

Mattheo flips me onto my back, his lips blazing a trail down my body until they reach the edge of my pants. In one swift motion, he unbuttons them and pulls them off, leaving me bare before him. He stands and sheds his shirt, revealing only his black jeans that cling to his sculpted form. With a wicked smile on his face, he leans back down between my thighs, and I gaze down at him, my patience wearing thin.