Dani

After a long night, Theo walks me to my room, offering a comforting presence as we make out way down the corridors. Once we reach my door, we exchange a few final words before he heads off to his own room. As I step inside, the weariness in my bones seems to settle, and I find myself instinctively gravitating towards the bed. With a gentle plop, I collapse onto the soft mattress and allow my gaze to drift upward, fixating on the intricate patterns on the ceiling.

Despite the physical fatigue, an undercurrent of unease courses through me, amplified by the lingering effects of the Unbreakable Vow. The tingling sensation in my arm serves as a constant reminder of the gravity of the situation I find myself in. The weight of the Vow presses upon me, intertwining with my thoughts and emotions, as if it has seeped into the very fabric of my being.

A heavy sigh escapes my lips, releasing some of the tension that has accumulated within me. I bring my hands up to my face and rub my eyes, briefly obscuring the view of the ceiling above. In this moment of solitude, I allow my vulnerability to surface, expressing the silent plea that resides within me.

"God," I whisper, my voice filled with a mix of desperation and hope, "I hope this works..." The words hang in the air, a fragile prayer seeking resolution and solace. I understand the magnitude of what lies ahead, the challenges and uncertainties that await. Yet, amidst it all, a flicker of faith remains, a glimmer of belief that propels me forward, urging me to trust in the power of my decision.

I tilt my head to the side, and my eyes catch sight of a photograph adorned with the faces of my friends. A warm smile instinctively graces my lips as the static image magically springs to life, captivating my senses. The vibrant scene unfolds before me, revealing a cherished memory captured in that very moment.

We find ourselves engulfed in a contagious laughter. Each of us appears intertwined, caught in a whimsical dance of friendship and affection. As if the laws of gravity hold no power over us, we stumble and collide with one another, our attempts to maintain composure and strike a pose.

"Boys!" Pansy's laughter rings out as she shouts, trying to catch our attention. "Stay still!" Her mischievous tone adds to the excitement in the air.

Mattheo and Draco swiftly respond, lifting me up and balancing me on their shoulders, eliciting a burst of laughter from me. Theo and Enzo follow their lead, joining forces to do the same for Pansy. We find ourselves in a playful formation, posing for the camera Enzo had set up, our eyes fixed on its lens.

Just as the camera captures the moment with a satisfying click and a blinding flash, a mischievous look passes between Mattheo and Draco. Before I can even complete my sentence, they suddenly lean back, letting go of their grip on me. I plummet into the water behind us, letting out a surprised scream as I am engulfed by the cool embrace of the water. Gradually, I resurface, my laughter replaced by an exclamation of annoyance.

"What the hell!" I yell, a mix of surprise and irritation evident in my voice.

The boys erupt in laughter, their amusement echoing through the air. I respond with a sarcastic chuckle and request their assistance. "Help me out of here."

"Alright, alright," Draco replies, extending his hand towards me. I grab hold of it, pretending to accept his help, but instead, I deceivingly use the leverage to pull him into the water alongside me. As Draco resurfaces, his playful expression turns into a playful glare.

"Well played, Potter," he admits, a touch of admiration evident in his voice.

My gaze shifted upward just in time to witness Pansy and Theo conspire against Enzo and Mattheo. With synchronized teamwork, they pushed the unsuspecting duo into the water, their triumphant grins evident as they embraced the wet and playful chaos, jumping in to join us. The once still and picturesque scene had transformed into a delightful frenzy of laughter.