Mattheo

❗️TW: Strong Sexual Content and Strong Sexual Language❗️

As I wake up, the first thing I see is Dani peacefully asleep on her stomach. The gentle rays of the morning sun delicately filter through the partially drawn shades, playfully dancing across her face. One solitary strand of her hair caresses her cheek with a tender touch. The soft fabric of the bedsheet sculpts her form, loosely draping over her figure, revealing the enticing contours of her bare shoulders and one slender leg.

In that moment, a warm smile graces my lips, as I find myself captivated by the  beauty that pours from her. Each delicate feature, from the subtle curve of her lips to the graceful slope of her nose, seems like an intricate work of art.

Gently, I reach out to brush the stray strand of hair away from her face, careful not to disrupt her. As my fingertips graze her soft skin, a surge of tenderness and affection washes over me, deepening the adoration I already hold for her. In this quiet and intimate moment, I am reminded of the countless reasons why I am drawn to her, beyond her physical allure. Her warmth, her kindness, and her unwavering support are the intangible qualities that make her truly extraordinary.

As I sit there, taking in the sight before me, I am filled with gratitude for having her in my life. The world seems to fade away, leaving only the two of us. I find solace in these stolen moments, where time ceases to exist, and I am free to revel in the beauty of her being. 

I continue to look at her, cherishing the simplicity that comes from witnessing such beauty and feeling an overwhelming sense of love for the incredible person she is.

Gently rising from the bed, I plant a tender kiss on her forehead before making my way towards the bathroom. The steamy air greets me as I turn on the shower, eagerly anticipating the warmth that will soon cover my tired body. Each droplet of hot water that trickles down feels blissful, especially considering the chilly depths of the lake I found myself immersed in just yesterday, the duration of which I can't even remember.

Immersed in the shower, I stand in the soothing heat for a few more minutes before washing my hair. Stepping out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and a glimpse from the corner of my eye reveals Dani leaning casually against the door frame, wearing nothing but my t-shirt. My face lights up with a smile as our eyes meet, "Good morning, Love."

She smiles and walks towards me, closing the distance between us with purposeful steps. The soft touch of her lips against mine in response to my greeting is a gentle, yet electrifying, jolt of affection. "Good morning," she whispers, her voice resonating with warmth and love. 

Her lips met mine once again, the tender touch sending a shiver down my spine. I couldn't resist the urge to exhale a soft hum against her mouth. I pulled away, our eyes locked as I couldn't help but smile. "God, I wish I didn't have to go to class. I'd rather spend the entire day right here with you."

Curiosity danced in her eyes, a mischievous glint accompanying her smile. "Is that so? And what exactly would we do all day?"

My grin widened, a playful glimmer taking over. "Oh, I think you're well aware of the possibilities," I teased, my hand reaching out to delicately clasp her arm. With a gentle tug, I drew her closer, our bodies inching together until there was barely any space left between us. Leaning in, I captured her lips once more, this time with an intensified passion that mirrored the burning desire coursing through my veins.

As my hands ventured beneath the soft fabric of her shirt, a surge of desire coursed through my veins. With a firm grip on her waist, I drew her closer to me, our bodies molding together in an intoxicating embrace. The electric tension between us heightened as her delicate fingers entwined in my hair, pulling me deeper into the moment. Our lips interlocked with a hunger, a passionate dance that unfolded as she parted her lips, inviting me to explore her mouth.