Dani

I wake up with the first rays of sunlight streaming through my window. I get dressed and make my way towards Harry's room, our designated meeting point before making our way towards the docks. As I approach the door, I raise my hand and give it a gentle knock, waiting for Harry's response.

"Come in!" his voice echoes from the other side, laced with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. I twist the door knob and push open the door, revealing Harry sitting on the edge of his bed. He glances up at me, offering a small but genuine smile. "Good morning," he greets me, his voice carrying a hint of uneasiness.

Returning his smile, I walk over to him. "Good morning," I reply warmly. "Did you manage to get any sleep?"

Harry shakes his head, his expression reflecting the restless night he endured. "No, not really."

Understanding his restless state, I nod sympathetically. "I couldn't sleep either," I admit, my voice conveying empathy. Kneeling down in front of him, I tilt my head upward, meeting his gaze. "Everything is going to be okay today."

"I know," he responds. "I just can't wait for this stupid tournament to be over."

Chuckling softly, I share in his sentiment. "Believe me, you and me both."

Harry's eyes dart towards the closed door, "Did you happen to see Ron and Hermione on your way here? They mentioned meeting us and walking down to the docks together."

I shake my head,"No, I didn't come across them. The corridors seemed unusually quiet. Perhaps they've already made their way to the docks?"

Harry nods, his gaze focused on the impending task at hand. "Alright then. Shall we make our way down there?"

Affirming his suggestion, I return the nod. Rising to my feet, I extend my hand toward him, "Let's get this over with."

We made our way through the bustling docks, the air buzzing with excitement and anticipation. A crowd had gathered, their cheers filling the atmosphere as Harry and I walked by, heading towards the small boat that would take us to the main dock. 

As we reached the main dock, Cedric extended his hand towards me. I glanced up and met his gaze, offering a warm smile as I gratefully accepted his help. With his support, I gracefully stepped from the boat and onto the sturdy platform. "Thank you," I expressed sincerely, appreciating his assistance.

A soft, charming smile played on Cedric's lips, and a faint pink tinge colored his cheeks. "You're welcome," he responded, his voice gentle and kind. I straightened myself upright, adjusting to the solid ground beneath my feet. Cedric leaned closer and whispered, his words intended only for my ears, "Watch out for Krum. He's not here for companionship; he's here for victory, and he'll stop at nothing to achieve it."

Cedric withdrew, and I held his gaze, understanding the seriousness of his warning. A silent nod conveyed my acknowledgment, and he responded with a playful wink before walking away. Harry, confused by the exchange, questioned, "What was that all about?"

My attention remained focused on Krum, who was engrossed in conversation with his headmaster. "Watch yourself today, Harry," I cautioned, my voice carrying a sense of urgency. "We're no longer competing in this round alone, like the first one. We're up against the other champions now."

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Harry's understanding nod, but my gaze lingered on Krum. His eyes flickered in my direction, meeting my gaze, and for a brief moment, a devilish smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. An unsettling shiver ran down my spine, but I quickly redirected my attention back to Harry. With a reassuring smile, I encouraged him, "Let's go."