Mattheo

❗️TW: Strong Sexual Content❗️

I raise my gaze from the pile of homework spread across the desk, and my attention immediately gravitates towards Dani, who is comfortably nestled in her window nook, engrossed in a captivating book. As her eyes roam the pages, I find myself unable to resist stealing glances at her, captivated by her presence.

Interrupting the silence, Dani's voice breaks through, laced with a hint of amusement, "Can I help you?" Her words are directed at me, but her eyes remain fixed on the pages in front of her.

A warm smile spreads across my face, "Actually, yes. You're just incredibly beautiful, and it's making it rather challenging for me to focus on my studies."

She looks up at me, her eyes meeting mine, and amusement dances across her features. With a gentle shake of her head, she playfully retorts, "You're such a hopeless romantic, Mattheo Riddle."

Seizing the opportunity, I rise from my seat and stride toward her, closing the distance between us. Leaning down, our eyes locked in an intimate connection, I whisper, "And you love it. Just as much as I love you, Danielle Potter."

As my fingertips gently graze the soft skin on the back of her neck, a surge of anticipation and desire consumes me. I lean in, closing the distance between us, and our lips meet. The connection is instantaneous, as if an electric current is unleashed, igniting every nerve ending in my body.

Dani's sudden withdrawal catches me off guard, and as she locks her gaze with mine, I can sense what she is about to ask. 

"You need to teach me legillimency..." She whispers.

I take a seat beside her. Gently, I draw her closer, inviting her to straddle me as our bodies align. Her eyes, filled with curiosity and vulnerability, meet mine once again. I place my hands on her back, anchoring her to me.

In this intimate embrace, one of her arms finds its place around my neck, while the other glides delicately over my shoulder, her fingertips caressing my temple and tousled hair. "I need to learn it, Mattheo..."

"I'm aware..." The mere thought of causing her harm makes my jaw clench tightly. Legilimency is no easy art, and its practice can be excruciatingly painful.

"Hey," she says softly, her words breaking through the turmoil of my mind, "I will be alright. But you understand that this is necessary. Everyone has taught me something to defend myself, except for you. Now it's your turn to teach me."

Her words strike a chord within me, resonating with undeniable truth. We had all agreed beforehand that each of us would teach Dani a particular skill. Enzo focused on instructing her in the art of incantations, allowing her to wield magic through the power of her mind rather than through spoken words. Pansy took on the responsibility of teaching her hand-to-hand combat, ensuring she could defend herself in close-quarters combat. Theo's lessons centered around the most lethal potions known, equipping her with knowledge that could decimate an entire army. Draco dedicated his efforts to teaching her the intricacies of transfiguration, the art of altering the form of objects and people. And then there's me... the one who hasn't taught her anything yet. Deep down, I knew that when the time inevitably arrived, I would have to guide her through the intricacies of legilimency.

Legilimency, a skill entwined with the delicate dance of invading one's thoughts and emotions, carries a weight unlike any other. It grants access to the innermost recesses of a person's mind, unraveling secrets, fears, and vulnerabilities. But it requires a certain level of mental fortitude and emotional resilience to delve into the abyss of another's mind while safeguarding one's own sanity.

She leans down, her lips barely grazing mine, whispering, "I'll be okay, my love. Start in small amounts..." I feel her soft press against my lips, and I respond by kissing her back, savoring the connection before slowly pulling away. Our foreheads meet, and I lift my hand, delicately caressing her bottom lip with my thumb, conveying both affection and a hint of anticipation.