Pansy

❗️TW: Mentions of blood/wounds, alcohol❗️

As I watch Dani walk out of the stadium, a wave of concern washes over me as I notice the obvious signs of pain on her face. Her victory may have been hard-fought, but it's clear that she took a beating in the process. Theo, always quick on his feet, suggests that we let her know about the party the Slytherins are throwing in her honor tonight.

"Yeah, she definitely looks hurt," Mattheo says softly.

"Because she is, Mattheo," I reply, my own voice filled with worry. "She took some serious hits today. Look at her shirt, it's soaked with blood. I don't think she's realized it yet, but once her adrenaline wears off, she's going to be in a lot of pain."

Draco offers to go check on her, but I see Mattheo looking away, struggling to keep his emotions in check. I know he cares deeply for Dani, and seeing her hurt like this is hitting him hard.

"How about I go check on her?" I suggest, standing up before anyone can object. "I'll let her know about the party and we'll see you boys there, okay?"

I make my way towards Dani, determined to comfort her and make sure she's okay. Despite the excitement of her victory, I can't help but worry about her well-being. She's a tough girl, but even the strongest of us have our limits. 

I approach Dani's room and push the door open without knocking, my concern overriding any sense of privacy. As I step in, I'm met with Dani standing in front of her mirror, her shirt completely removed, leaving her only in her bra. Her skin is marred with blood and bruising, stretching from her ribs to her back. Her hand is pressed against a deep gash, and she meets my gaze through the reflection in the mirror.

"I'm alright," she says, her voice wavering slightly. "It's not as bad as it looks."

I don't buy her reassurance for a second. "Bullshit, Dani," I say sharply, my worry turning into frustration. "Let me see."

I stride towards her, kneeling down by her side. She reluctantly takes her hand off the cut, revealing the severity of the injury. The gash is deep, and bruising has already set in around the wound, making it look even more sinister. "This needs to be treated properly," I say firmly, my protective instincts kicking in. "You can't just brush it off."

Dani nods. "I know," she whispers, "But I didn't want to worry anyone... Especially Harry..."

I quickly reach for my wand, grasping it tightly in my hand. I can see the pain etched on Dani's face as she remains silent, trying to be strong. 

Taking a deep breath, I speak gently, "Dani, it's okay to ask for help. You don't have to be strong all of the time." I see a flicker of vulnerability in her eyes, and I know she's considering my words.

"I may not be the most skilled in this yet, but I can at least try to help. Let me take care of that gash for you." I hold my wand steady, ready to perform the healing spell. Dani nods.

"Episkey." The wound slowly begins to close, the raw edges of the gash mending back together. However, I can see that there will likely be a faint scar remaining.

"I'm sorry, Dani," I say softly. "I couldn't get rid of all the bruising, but at least the gash is closed." 

Dani nods again, her gratitude evident. "That's alright, Pansy. Bruising will go away in time. Thank you."

I rise to my feet, dusting off my jeans as I offer her a reassuring smile. "Well, go get cleaned up and dressed up," I say in a gentle tone, gesturing towards her bathroom with a nod of my head.

Her brow furrows with confusion as she looks at me, her eyes searching mine for an explanation. "Why do I need to get dressed up?" she asks.

A wicked grin spreads across my face as I revel in the excitement of what's to come. "Because all of the Slytherins are throwing you a party for your incredible victory today."