ೃ⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

ೃ⁀➷lowercase intended

ೃ⁀➷
lowercase intended

after the recording, everything had happened so quickly. marie's meeting with the colonel and her precious daddy had gone as well as she'd hoped. her daddy had a few demands, of course, he didn't want marie living the cheapskate tour life. not knowing when your pay-check came, or not even having anything to eat.

she was treated well, which in turn made the colonel treat elvis well too. the two had their own mini trailers. mr. booker made sure marie was given the best one though.

marie's trailer was a light pink metal. the door was white and had the initials M.B painted in italics. inside was pretty tiny, she had a dressing room, which took up most of the space. big hollywood lights surrounded the mirror. in the space next to the dresser she had a pink chaise lounge, it had a few stuffed animals scattered over it. her favourite was a little pink teddy bear, elvis had gotten her it when they begun the tour.

elvis' trailer was around about the same, it was just a plain silver on the outside, the dressing room wasn't half as glamorous and instead of a fancy chaise lounge he had a big double bed. the trailer only had enough room for one person to stand in at a time. tucked into his mirror he had a picture of marie and himself. it was taken at marie's first ever tour venue, right outside. he had his arm around her and she was staring up at him, clutching the little pink bear.

they had been touring for just under a year. elvis' had grown much more popular than marie. women and young girls loved him. each night marie watched as women would throw their own panties and bras at him on stage. before the tour she lived an extremely closeted life and the first time a woman had given him her panties she almost fainted.

marie was loved by both men and women alike. although, men often shouted inappropriate things at her when she was onstage. elvis had gotten into one too many fights over the comments they made.

his admiration for her had begun to worry the colonel. he wanted people to see elvis as a 'single' and 'achievable' to young girls. marie seemed to get in the way, when the fans found out he was getting into fights over marie it caused an uproar. the colonel managed to stop him, making marie tell elvis that it was 'okay' and that she 'didn't mind'.

none of this ever stopped elvis from sleeping with who he wanted though. every town it was a new girl. it hurt marie at first, but she had to keep telling herself that she wasn't his. as much as he made it out like she was the only girl in the world, it was just his flirty facade.

the two were in the back of scotty moore's car. elvis was still part of his original band, 'the blue moon boys'. it was their car that pulled elvis' trailer. in the front two seats was scotty and bill. marie was behind the drivers seat. she was laying down sideways, her head on elvis' lap, who was next to her, and her feet hanging from the window.