ೃ⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

ೃ⁀➷lowercase intended

ೃ⁀➷
lowercase intended

marie's breath hitched.

the feeling of his lingering hand took everything away from her lungs. he had never touched her like this before.

ever.

marie and elvis always had a little something going on.

everyone could see it.
the way he would kiss her forehead or brush his fingers through her hair.

she always assumed that one day he would marry her- but it was always that way. he was the only person in the world that truly cared about her.

but she didn't want him like this.
not when he was drunk and barely coherent.

they would have their moment.
just not like this.

"E..." she began to say, his touch getting hungrier.

"c'mon mimi... say it." he mumbled, head tucked into the crook of her neck.

"elvis." her tone was firm, snapping out of the sudden lust.

elvis jerked his hand away from her, still lying in the crook of her neck.

he lay there for a few minutes.

it felt like hours to marie.

"i'm so sorry." he finally said, a low sob emerging from his lips. he moved away and pulled marie onto his lap.

"marie i'm so sorry i'm-"

she cut him off placing a finger on his lips.

"E, it's okay. i understand, you haven't done anything wrong."

he tangled his hand in her hair, pulling it so she could look at him.

"you're always my girl mimi." he kissed her forehead. "i'm so scared marie. i'm so scared that when i come back you won't be here." a tear fell down his cheek.

"oh elvis." she pulled his head into a hug as he rubbed her back. "E i would never do that to you. i swear it on every star in this solar system."

"every single last one?" he said looking into her eyes.

"every single star elvis."