ೃ⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

ೃ⁀➷lowercase intended

ೃ⁀➷
lowercase intended

CLICK! FLASH!

marie spun her head around, almost instantly jumping away from elvis. he was just as confused. two men, paparazzi no doubt, were stood in front of them.

elvis lightly shoved marie out of the way, getting up close into one of their faces.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?!" he yelled, getting closer and closer to the two men.

"we have every right to take a picture. there isn't a law mr. presley." one of them spoke up, in an extremely matter-of-fact manor.

elvis continued getting closer. marie stood back holding her shawl tight around her shoulders.

"if either one of you sons of bitches puts that picture in any goddamn paper- you don't wanna know what i'll do." elvis looked as though he was about to punch them.

"E.." marie spoke up, he couldn't hear her all he saw was a deep, dark red.

the host was onstage, marie could faintly hear them talking about elvis.

"my boy! my boy!" the colonel intervened, stepping between elvis and the men. "leave mr. presley." he said fluttering his hand in front of their faces.

the two men almost ran off. marie watched as the colonel gave elvis a sort of pep-talk. elvis rolled his eyes pulling away from him.

he came back over to where marie was stood, chewing on her lip a little.

"i'll call for a car to pick you up marie." he said holding her shoulders.

"but why?" she spoke, looking up at him, almost worried.

"the shows gonna get messy." he smirked, chewing a piece of gum. "real messy. i don't want you to get hurt."

she nodded. "be careful E. don't do anything dumb."

he put a fake shocked look on his face.
"miss booker! i am not dumb!"

"now introducing... elvis presley!" the host bellowed.

elvis looked around, making sure the paparazzi wasn't around, and kissed marie on the forehead. "trouble." he said while smiling and walking away.

ೃ⁀➷

"trouble... trouble?" marie kept repeating the word. she was sat curled up in the drawing room. despite the humid summer air, graceland was always kept cool. just how elvis liked it. she had a persian fur blanket covering the lower part of her body.