A.T.B 12

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but be patient with me. Just to let you know I brought back Undercover Hoe, so check it out please (:

| C H A P T E R 12 |

"Do you not hear me talking to you? I said, what is she doing here?" Yasmine continued to ask as C.K and I just stared at one another. I could see his eyes roam over my body as his face appeared to be strongly annoyed.

"Obviously he can hear, he's just not replying back to you for an obvious reason." I spoke out lowly as I was fed up with hearing her mouth run. She got quiet and stared at me with an unreadable expression and then suddenly jumped for me before she was caught in C.K's arm.

He dragged her across the other side of the room and slammed her against the wall near the living room sofa. The scared look on her face as he gripped her neck had a small smirk appear on my face.

"Watch yourself Yasmine, you're on a thin line already so don't push it." C.K said.

The look of disbelief passed her face. "You taking up for this hoe now? What does she do that I don't?!" She yelled out as tears streamed down from her face. I felt somewhat bad for the girl, to know that you love a guy who doesn't give a damn about you.

"Watch your mouth," he said calmly. "You can either take your ass back in the bedroom or get the hell out. You don't question me or anything I do in my house, because last time I checked I paid for everything in this bitch." He said lowly in a threatening manner.

As he was talking I begin to look at his attire. He was bare chested displaying his numerous tattoos. His chest was glistering in sweat and his muscles flexed as he talked. He wore gray sweatpants with his Hanes boxers peeking through. All Yasmine had on was a robe that I bet covered her petite naked body.

"You know what, fuck you!" Yasmine said snatching away from him and storming upstairs. I watch C.K coolly pull out a pack of Newport's and presided to light it.

"Smoking is bad for you." I said out of nowhere as the silence in the room was making me feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you here?" he asked. Suddenly thoughts of what I had done begin to come back to me. I nervously looked down at my scuffed up black chucks while playing with my fingers.

I felt my chin being lifted as C.K was standing directly in front of me with his eyes pouring into mine. "I can't read your thoughts." He spoke in that cool tone of his. "Which means you need to open your mouth and tell me why you're here." He said.

"I killed him." I confessed

"Killed who?" he said stepping back to sit on the arm of the love seat as his attention focused back on me.

"Antwan." I said lowly as his name gave me chills.

"What are you talking about Tatiyanna?" he said standing up from the sofa slowly.

"I was out doing my runs when Antwan popped up, I started to run and he was chasing me. Next thing I know I run into this alley and being firing shots." I told him.