A.T.B 05

I was disappointed to realize the chapter wasn't as long as I thought it was. But, that's okay they are going to continue getting longer.

EXCUSE MISTAKES, going back to fix them soon.                                                             

                                                              | C H A P T E R  05 |

He laughed.

He just stood there laughing as if I had said the funniest thing in the world. But, the truth of it all was that it was not a joke. And unfortunaly I was 100% serious about the words that had excelled from my mouth.

“Are you stupid Tatyianna? Or are you just mentally challeneged?” C.K asked staring at me as if a second head was growing on the side of my neck.

“I’m neither C.K. I’m very serious about joining your gang.” I said with a straight face that seized his laughing and he was now looking at me and taking me seriously.

“Why would you want to join my gang Tatyianna? This is no place for girls. What we do is serious. You’re the type of girl who is collage bound. Why fuck that up by joining my gang?” he asked me.

I stood there silently gazing down at my beat up shoes. I didn’t feel the need to address that I wanted to join his gang because I needed the fast money to take care of my sister and I. That I needed the money to help pay for the many loans my mom has at the moment. I know what I am doing is stupid, but this is the only option.

“Answer my question,” C.K barked.

“I um need money.” I said lowly.

“Why do you need money? You gotta tell me more that ‘I need money’ in order for me to even consider letting you join. Which I’m probably not.” He stated.

I inhaled a deep breath. “I’m having family money issues so to speak. And I could really use the money. Please?”

He looked at me for a minute before running a hand over his face. “Why come to me then? There are other gangs out there. So why me?”

Why him? I wanted to know the answer to that question to that question also. I actually have no idea why I did come to the most dangerous man. “I don’t know.” I said honestly. “You’re just the best at what you do.” I told him.

“I know am,” he said but not in a cooky way.

“Does that mean I can join?” I asked hoping he will say yes.

“I don’t know. I understand the situation your going through, but I’m not trying to be the cause of you fucking up your life.”