A.T.B 06

This isn't the best chapter but I needed to post something. Hope you guys enjoyed I will try and post again sometime next weekend. Kik me @_trueeeboo I will respond. This is just a rough draft and will be fixed soon. Enjoy

                                  | C H A P T E R 06 |

     "Where's the money at?" the first guy who walked in asked. I looked around and could not see C.K anywhere. Where had he gone so fast.

     "Bitch do you hear me talking to you." the man yelled in my face as he gave me a hard shove sending me to the floor.

     "I don't know anything," I told him.

     "Don't lie to me whore," he said snatching my up by my hair. "I kill those who lie to me." he said as he know had his gun pointed against my temple. The cold metal made my blood run cold. I could the goosebumps rising on my arms.

     "Please you have to bel-," I suddenly stopped myself short. I then begin laughing which made all the men's eyes turn towards me.

     "What's so funny?" the man holding me asked.

     "Your are, you all are." I told them. "At first I was about to piss myself because I was so scared. But, then I stopped and realized something. C.K would never let a bunch of guys just run up in his territory without killing them head on. You'd have to be on a suicide mission to just run up in C.K's place without a proper plan. Am I correct?" I asked with a smirk.

     The sound of clapping had everyone snapping around to where the sound was coming from. Standing behind us was C.K, with a cigar in his mouth and clapping his hands. I watched as he slowly walked towards me blowing the smoke into my face. "Follow me," he said and turned around and begin walking. I snatched myself away from the guy holding me and begin to follow C.K.

     "Your smart, but your still dumb." C.K spoke as I neared his side.

     "How so?" I asked curious as to why he would say that.

     He then stopped and turned towards me. "Your intelligent Ms. Tatyianna, yet you decide to waste your life by doing this."

     "With all due respect Mr. C.K, that's none of your business as why I would want to waste my life." I said with a sudden ounce of courage.

    "Your business is my business." he sneered in my face making me whimper in fear as I looked down at my scoffed up shoes. "Nothing goes past me Tatyianna, I know everything about everyone I come in contact with. And if you ever try and get brave like that again, I'll kill you." he said whisphering the last part to me. He then begin walking again and I had no choice but to follow him.

    "As a rookie you will start where they all start."

   "And where's that?" I asked softly.

   "The streets,"