A.T.B 27

Please read.

Thank you guys so much for the ideas and concepts!! I know have a new focus on where I'm going to direct the story and land it. This is dedicated to everyone who took out the time to write down their opinions and keep me motivated! I love y'all. 

I'm going to go back and rewrite a newer version of chapter 14 (the chapter was accidentally deleted and lost) because that was the chapter when the sister was introduced to anybody that's confused. 

I was reading my story the past weekend and this shit is a hot mess. If anybody wants to volunteer to be my little editor and help me organize my story LET A SISTA KNOW! cause I need all the help I can get. 

I worked long and hard to make sure this chapter was long and somewhat fulfilling, thank you for sticking with me and enjoy! Don't forget to commet, vote, and share! Love yall! 

CHAPTER NOT EDITED OR PROOFREAD, PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES, TYPOS, AND ANYTHING ELSE!

"You look so pretty today D." I told my sister as she giggled twirling in her new white truffle dress with a pink bow on it  that C.K brought for her as we made our way through the dim lit restaurant. It had been a week since my mother passed away and I decided to dress her up in her new dress and take her out to eat.

C.K tagged along with us, but he was more preoccupied with his phone so I left him to do that. I wasn't use to relationships but I definitely felt disrespected that he was constantly on his phone. I understood who he was and what he did, but I remember my mom always telling me that people will make time for those that they want to.

We took our seat in the booth, me in the inside with C.K sitting next to me and Dion in the front of us. I glanced at C.K and noticed that he finally put his phone away and was looking down at the menu.

I guess I was staring too long because he turned and looked at me with a questioning look.

"What?" he spoke, low enough so Dion couldn't hear.

I shrugged, "Who were you texting?" I asked.

He looked at me before letting out a soft chuckle and moving away from me as he went back to looking over the menu. I sighed and placed my hands between my lap and crossed them as I went back to looking over the menu also.

"What you getting D?" I heard C.K ask her. I watched her giggle as she closely eyed the menu.

"I don't know! Everything looks so good." she said smiling showing off her one missing front tooth that was slowing growing back in.

"Get whatever you want okay." he said smiling at her.

She giggled and nodded her head looking back at the menu. I admired the connection that he made with my sister. He didn't have to but he was doing it for me. I was knocked out of my thoughts as our waitress came to assist us.

I immediately became self conscious as I saw how gorgeous she was. I couldn't lie she put me to shame. I unknowingly covered the side of my face that showcased my burn and looked at what I want.

"Hi, my name is Brittany and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get for you?" she asked.

"I'll have chicken tenders with extra bar-b-q sauce." Dion spoke first in excitement. I chuckled inwardly at her natural bubbly personality.

"And what can I get for you handsome?" she spoke seductively eyeing C.K up and down. I watched him closely seeing his reaction and surprisingly he didn't pay her advances any mind.