A.T.B 21

You all cried, begged, and pleaded for this so I'm finally going to give it to you. You're welcome 🤗🤗🤗

C.K's POV

I'm slipping, and it was too late to catch myself before I fell and broke my ass. I couldn't understand why I kissed her again. I found her unappealing and just not my type, but I couldn't get her face out of my head or those big brown eyes.

A nigga of my stature could any girl he wanted, yet my mind was stuck on this Rookie. I shook my head my head of the thoughts and followed her off the elevator.

We were back on Kenneth's floor after seeing her mom. I knew what it felt like to lose people you love the most so I felt for her.

"I still can't believe you shot him." I heard next to me as we slowly walked down the dim lit hall of the hospital.

I chuckled, "That nigga had it coming, he thinks just because he's my ace he can get away with just anything." I told her.

She shook her head laughing as the band holding up her curly hair popped causing it to fall all over head.

"Damn!" She cursed frantically trying to put the hair back where it originally was.

I grabbed her hands calming down her antics. "Chill, it looks better like that anyways." I told her. For some reason my dumb ass decided to curl one of her curly locks around my finger.

She blushed looking down as we quietly walked back to Kenneth's room. We walked in the room and saw a bandaged Kenneth slipping on a brand new shirt.

"What's good fam?" He greeted holding out his hand as we did our signature shake.

"Wassup? They letting you out early?" I asked taking a seat in one of the cold chairs.

"Yeah man, they said its nothing but a flesh wound so I'm all good to go." He shrugged putting his belongings in a duffel bag.

"I don't even know why you're talking to him Ken. He tried to kill you." Genesis said glaring at me and helping Kenneth pack his bag.

I chuckled, this girl was funny. I couldn't even deny it. Genesis was fine as fuck. Latina, curly hair, thick lips, small waist, thick thighs, and nice plump ass. She may have been all those things but I was completely turned off by her. She just didn't do it for me.

"Trust me, if I wanted him dead I would have killed him." I told her coldly smiling internally when I saw her shiver.

"Whatever you bastard." She said as we all watched her angrily pack his bag as me and Kenneth chuckled under our breath.

I heard Tatiyanna sigh causing me to glance at her as she shook her head at her antics.

"What time is the meeting tomorrow?" I heard Kenneth.

"What meeting?" I heard Rookie ask.

"Our monthly budget meeting, you've only started running rounds so you won't be included in this months meeting." Kenneth answered.

I stood up and gave a different answer. "Actually I do want you there." I said making Kenneth look at me oddly. "You need to see what happens so you can be prepared for the next one." I convinced myself that was the reason but somehow I enjoyed being in her presence.

"We need to get going, I'll see you tomorrow boss man." Kenneth said grabbing hold of his duffel with hand and dapping me in the other. "Try not to shot anyone else tonight." He joked.

"Come on Tatyi," Genesis said grabbing a hold of her hand.

"Nah," I grabbed her back so she was by my side instead. "We have unfinished business so she's coming with me." I told her.