A.T.B 25

Please read: here are some answers to the questions I know you're going to ask me.
Where have I been? If some may not know I started college and that's why I haven't been updating. When will the next update be? I don't know and can't give an exact date to when I will.

Also add my snapchat @ najahie to stay in contact and connected with me 😘😘 and thank you to those who checked up on me! I love you guys!

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. 💖

How did I end up here? Running my hands over his bare chest and playing through his soft hair as he lay sleep with me cuddled up to his body. If somebody from the future would've time travelled to the past and told me that this would be me I would have laughed in their face. I would've spit on their shoes for making a mockery of me.

Yet, here I was. Sleeping in the same bed as the man who intimidated me all through high school.

I would screech away in fear and now all I seem to do is run to him for comfort. An escape to the problems that I didn't have the heart to face. Whether it was my burned face or my ill mother, he made me forget all about that.

I wanted him in the worst ways, but there was always a small force of my insecurities holding me back. I couldn't get the thoughts of what he use to do with Yasmine and compare myself to her. She was skinner while I was on the heavy side. She was lighter while my skin was two shades away from being considered charcoal. She had a shapely figure while I on the other wasn't as blessed in any department.

So I continue to ask myself: What does he see in me?

I shimmied out of his hold on me and softly rocked him so he was now laying on his back with his head slightly turnt upward with his arm thrown over his face. I took off the shorts I was wearing and let the big shirt he gave drape my body like a dress.

Placing one leg over his torso I slowly straddled him and placed my self on his groin. I ran my hands over his well defined stomach and marveled as this man that God created.

C.K is what some people would refer to as a "Ain't shit nigga" but what they didn't see was the man behind the mask. The man who gives blessings to people without them even knowing.

I needed him in the worst way. I lowered my head and begin to kiss on the visible part of his neck. He would never admit it, but I know that's his sweet spot. Before I knew it I begin to lick and suck on that area as if it was my last meal as I begin to grind in to him in desperation.

He jolted up, almost knocking me over, and begin to analyze the room before calming down and coming to his sense once he realized it was just me.

"What are you doing?"

I simply shrugged, "I want you." I told him.

He looked over his shoulder with squinted eyes and then turned back to me. "So at four o'clock in the morning, you realized you wanted some dick." He said with raspy chuckle as he threw himself back in to the bed while caressing my thigh.

"I never said I wanted dick, all I said was that I wanted you." I told him as I began to slowly grind in to him.

"What's gotten in to you? You got a fever or something?" He said checking my forehead.

I laughed and slapped his hand away. "No I don't have a fever, I just want you C.K. and I want you to have me. All of me." I told him.

"Trust me, I want all of you, but not like this. I want you when we're both fully awake and I can make you feel like the Queen you are." He said running both his hands under the t-shirt and all over my thighs.