A.T.B 10

Hey guys check out my new story Undercover Hoe!!!! You'll love it, it's something new and different from yours truly.  PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!

                       | C H A P T E R 10 | 

    "You want me to what?" I asked in disbelief.  

    "For you to be smart you sure are dumb." He said causing me to roll my eyes. I stepped away from him suddenly feeling a tight feeling in my head.  

    "I don't have time for this. I need to get home." I told him as the feeling in my head began to throb causing me to reach up and rub my temples.  

    "Whatever, it's your decision. You're the one letting this nigga get away." He said.  

    "You're right, it is my decision. But I didn't get in this gang to kill people and get revenge. I'm in it for the money so I can take care of my mother and sister so that's what I'm going to do. Now excuse me, it's time for me to leave." I told him rushing upstairs as I continuously rubbed my temple.  

    Walking in to the living room Kenneth and Dre's eyes were glued to the TV watching a college basketball game. "Kenneth, can you take me home?" I asked him slightly stepping in front of the large television screen.  

    "Get out the wait Rookie!" Kenneth yelled trying to stretch his head around me to view the game displayed on the large TV. I shook my head and slowly stepped out of the way and placed my hands on my large hips, tapping my foot as I waited for his attention. 

    I sighed, "Hello," I spoke waving my hand in front of his face to catch his attention. "Can you take me home?" I asked. 

    I watched as he continued to ignore me causing me to roll my eyes. I walked over to the door and leaned against it holding my head in my hands as the headache I was receiving was becoming excruciating.  

    "Ha ha nigga! Give me my money!" Dre shouted jumping up laughing with his hand outreached. Kenneth cursed under his breath as he reached into his left pocket and pulled out a wad of money slapping two twenties in Dre's hands. 

    "Now can you take me home?" I asked him leaning off the wall. 

    I watched him slowly turn his head towards me with a scowl on his face. "Man, bring your ass on!" he shouted angrily snatching his keys from the coffee table and bypassing me as he left out of the house. Chuckling slightly I watched as he marched up to the car and got in slamming the door in the process.  

    I shook my head at his childish ways and proceed to follow him. Slowly getting into the car I fastened my seat belt and leaned back into the seat as he pulled out of the driveway. I began looking out of the window watching life past by in a flash.  

    "Why you so quiet?" I heard Kenneth ask.