A.T.B 20

"You did what?" Genesis shouted as she ran towards him hitting him in his chest repeatedly. I watch him not even flinch nor faze it as he grabbed her arms and threw her on the sofa.

"You need to calm down." He told her.

"Shut up you bitch ass nigga!" She shouted burying her head in the palm of her hands as she rocked back and forth hysterically crying.

I was beyond confused. C.K must've  had a good reason for admitting to doing something like that. He was never one to gloat over his misfortunes on others.

"So why are you telling us?" I asked confused.

Genesis glanced up at me like I had two heads. "Really? That's all you're going to ask? You're becoming just like him." She yelled.

"Would you calm down and shut up!?" I yelled towards her. I knew I couldn't get any answers nor a word out without her getting frantically upset. So unfortunately I had to talk to her this way.

"Whatever" she mumbled rolling her eyes and plopping on the sofa along with a trembling Kriss.

"Now C.K, what's going on?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask your friend?" He smirked pulling a cigarette from his ear that I hadn't notice before and placing it in his mouth. He swiftly pulled out a lighter and lit it.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Go ahead and tell them Kriss. Tell them how you plotted with Yasmine to take me out." He said shocking both Gene and Me. How could Kriss betray my trust by teaming up with Yasmine.

"How could you Kr-" I started

"Hold on T, he could be making shit up. Never put anything aside on this nigga." Genesis chimed in cutting me off.

"Really G? I think C.K would be the last one to ever make up bullshit lies like that." I told her before setting my eyes on a trembling Kriss who stared down at her lap.

"Is it true Kriss?" I asked

"Sadly yes, but now that I can think clear and straight I'm so sorry that I ever agreed to it." She said crying.

"What made you do in the first place?" Gene asked. I decided to sit in the reclining chair near the sofa they were sitting and and C.K came and sat on the arm rest. I forced myself to ignore the tingles that drove down my spine from the feel of his body heat next to me.

"It's complicated." She said

C.K chuckled, "You don't really have a choice." He said.

She rolled her eyes. "Well, I've been meeting to tell you guys this for a while now. I'm in to woman and one day at school in the library me and Yasmine began talking and I became infatuated with her. She was the first girl I was with and it brainwashed me. I see now that I was wrong and by doing something like that can ruin my life. I really am sorry you guys. You're some of the only friends I've had in a really long time." She cried.

I grabbed some Kleenex that was sitting on the glass table in the middle and handed them to her.

"Why didn't you come and talk to us?" Gene asked her.

"I didn't know how," she confessed. "Coming out as a lesbian is a hard thing to do and I didn't want to lose you as friends."

"You're not, we love you no matter what-

I stopped talking as I heard sarcastic clapping coming from C.K. He began chuckling, although it didn't meet his eyes, and stood on his feet.

"Although this moment is very beautiful and sentimental, I don't really give a fuck." He stated calmly as he grabbed my forearm and forced me up.