A.T.B 22

Before you began reading this chapter I would like to take a moment to acknowledge our fallen black soldiers who have lost their life this past month. Love who you are and embrace it because no one else will. We need to stick together and become United and fight for our rights. If you wanna talk about any problems you're having my inbox is always open and I hope everyone stays safe. Love you all.

Enjoy the story!

I lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling in the middle of the night, wide awake for no reason. The pleasures from the night before had my body aching for more and becoming accustomed to its new abilities. I didn't want to think too much in to what we did, but I definitely wanted answers.

Looking over to the side dresser and glancing at the clock I saw that it was five in the morning. I needed to get up and check on Deon soon. I felt bad for the way I've been dropping her off and leaving, and vowed to spend the entire day with her.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched silently before I slowly pulled the covers back and began to tip toe out of the bed. I glanced at C.K sleeping soundlessly and decided I would treat him to breakfast before I shamelessly dipped on him.

I didn't want to wear the clothes I had from the night before so I made the decision to get some of his baggy clothes and take a quick wash up.

Once I searched through multiple dresser draws I found some baggy sweat shorts and a big tee that would fit nicely and quickly went to the bathroom to wash.

I finished and put on the clothes hoping that C.K wouldn't be anger by what I did. I stopped and splashed some water on my face before admiring the large burn scar on my face. I shook my mind from the insecure thoughts and left the bathroom.

Returning to the room I glanced at the bed and saw that it was empty. I placed my clothes on the bed and went around the room trying to see if C.K was somewhere in here. I checked the walk-in closet and still no sign of him.

"Where did he go?" I mumbled softly to myself running my hands through my untamed hair.

"Looking for me?" I heard whispered in my ear causing me to jump a mile away with my hand flying to my chest.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "You scared the hell out of me." I scolded him as I walked past him out the closet trying to sooth my beating heart.

"You need to always be aware of your surroundings Rookie." He told me. "Now, why are you up so early?" He asked coming closer to me and wrapping his hand around the back of my neck rubbing his thumb back and forth on the sides.

I sighed at the feeling. "Truthfully I was going to make you breakfast and then leave. I wanted to spend the day with my sister." I told him as I now turned to fully look at him and noticed that he only had on boxers that were showcasing a well endowed bulge.

I watched him lick his lips as he saw me admiring his decorative body that was plastered with tattoo art that I wanted to take my time and carefully go over them all.

"I doubt you can do that Rookie, we do have our budget meeting." He said letting go of my neck as his hand then traveled down my back then completely off of my body.

"I know and I understand that this is apart of the job, but she's my little sister. My mom being in the hospital I'm her only family right now." I told him as I watched him go to his dresser and pull out a t-shirt covering his beautiful body.

"Sometimes we sacrifice our loved ones for this life we live." He said walking back towards me.

I shook my head and buried my head in my hands and tried to think of something that could benefit everyone and for the most part please C.K.