A.T.B 29

Listen......I know you gonna ask where I've been and the answer will always be school lol. Y'all girl is a junior in college now. So I try my best and I hope y'all will continue to love me and understand.

Ignore the mistakes and enjoy this little update I've had written for MONTHSSSS now 😘

"What the fuck is this Yasmine?" C.K asked staring at the test that she threw on the table. The question was redundant. We all knew what the fuck it was.

"I think you know what is it baby. When you're ready to talk about your child hit me up." she smirked giving me a smile before she walked away.

I grabbed the test with a napkin and saw the two lines and laughed in disbelief. I threw it at him and got up from the booth storming out of the restaurant. I didn't care about the looks I was receiving nothing could embarrass me more after that.

I cried out in frustration when I realized the doors were locked and kicked the side of the car as I leaned against crying.

"Baby?" I heard him mumble behind me as he laid his hand on waist gently.

"Please don't touch me Carlos." I snatched away from him. "Just open the door so I can go home." I told him.

He sighed as he unlocked the door and tried to open the door but I had already snatched it open and slammed it shut.

"So you just gonna ignore me? I don't even know if that girl is even pregnant let alone if it's really mine." C.K said once he was seated in the car.

I couldn't even look at him right now, in fear that I might cry. I wasn't strong like I made my self out to be. I was indeed weak and fragile but being a black woman in modern America I had to keep up the image that I was handling everything.

This relationship with C.K was the last thing I needed to be worried about. With the passing of my mother , then having to care for Deon while focusing on finishing the last year of high school all of it was starting to drain me.

"Can you please take me home?" I asked once again while still staring out of the window. He didn't respond or move so I knew he was still staring at the side of my face before he sighed and pulled out of waffle house heading to my place.

To say the drive home was uncomfortable would be an understatement. The tension in the car was so thick a knife would break in half trying to cut through it. I was so relieved when we pulled into my driveway. I quickly grabbed my bag and jumped out the car before he could even put it in park.

"Tati? TATIYANA!?" he yelled out as he grabbed me before I could make it to the door and backed me into the car.

"Get off of me Carlos." I mumbled looking everywhere but his face.

"Look at me." he mumbled. "Baby look at me." he said grabbing my face and forcing me to stare at him.

"I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you baby. Ima get to the bottom of what's going on but don't give up on me okay. I got you and I don't wanna lose you." he confessed.

I didn't say anything as his hands were still on my face as he stared down into my glossy eyes. He leaned down pressed his lips against mine and before I could tell my body no I found myself kissing him back before I realized what I was doing and pulled back looking away from him.

"I'm going to call you later once I finish doing business. Aight?" he said. I just nodded my head and waited as he let me go as I quickly walked away from him into the house.

I wiped the tears that had fallen on to my cheeks and chuckled when I saw Deon dancing around in front of the TV with her princess dress on and cake on her face.