A.T.B 16

DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS WRITTEN ON MY PHONE AND NOT EDITED!! Please don't comment about my mistakes I know there are a lot.

'You like that don't you baby?' he asked. His hands ran up and down my oversized thigh and trailed on the hem on my jeans. I closed my eyes and let darkness be my friend as I couldn't stare at his face anymore.

His animated laugh caused large goose bumps to appear on my skin. I couldn't understand how I got here, how I was dragged back to this park. I told myself that I would never come back, I couldn't come back. Not after what he did to me, but somehow he found me.

'Please don't,' I whispered. I pushed against his chest to get away from him but I knew I was no match to his large exterior.

'You don't really want me to stop. Do you?" he clamped his arms on to my thighs

I cried out as his nails sunk into my skin drawing blood. I looked into his eyes and suddenly felt as if the masked stranger was familiar.

"Please don't do this." I whispered.

He laughed. "Why? You enjoyed it last time."

I froze as it all made sense now. I swiftly reached up and snatched the mask off his face. Antwan was staring back at me with the devils smile.

Jumping up screaming I looked around and saw that I was on the floor of my bedroom. Slowly getting up I wiped my face and breathed in and out to collect myself.

"Are you okay Tatyi?" A soft voice said from behind me. I looked and saw Deon standing there with her Teddy in one hand and her thumb in her mouth.

I smiled at her innocence and picked her up so she was settled on my hip "I'm okay now that I've seen your cute face." I said pinching her nose causing her to laugh.

"Now go get dressed so we aren't late." I told her. She scurried out of the room and rushed to go get dressed while I did the same. I went over to my closet and decided on a black pullover with matching black joggers and my white converses.

Once I was dressed I put my hair in a mid ponytail and addded a black headband and to add to my moody look. Grabbing Deon and locking up the house we quickly made our way to the bus stop in time. It was times like this were I dreamed of having a car.

"Why do you always look sad?" From asked softly. "Is it because of mommy?"

I smiled softly at her child like innocence. Though Deon was young, her personality reminded me so much of my father's wisdom.

"I don't mean to look sad Dee. It's just a lot I have to take care of when mommy gets really sick like that." I told her the best way I could.

"You're doing just fine." She told me laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and enjoyed the silent comfort that indulged us.

After I dropped Dee off, I began to make my way to school. I was really in the mood to be around people. I just wanted to space out and go to an imaginary land where everything was perfect and no wrong could come my way.

Walking to the cafeteria where I knew Genesis was I saw everybody seated at the table laughing and talking.

"Hey baby," Genesis spoke wrapping her arm around my neck and kissing my cheek. "I've missed you." She confessed.

I began laughing, "You just saw me the other day."

"Yeah I know," she shrugged "But it feels like forever."

"You are such a drama queen." Kriss said rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Whatever hater. Ooo Tatyi there goes your man." Genesis pointed out as C.K and his crew walked in the cafeteria. I haven't really spoken to him since he dropped me off at home.

"What about your man?" I spoke.

"Girl, fuck that shrimp dick bastard." She replied harshly.

"Mhmm you know it wasn't no shrimp dick." Kris's replied back making us laugh.

"I wish it was," Genesis cried out. We continued to joke around when I glanced back up at C.K's table to find him staring at me.

I then watched him get up and walk towards me. I nervously smoothed my hair and clothes and checked my breath. Wait a minute, why am I even bothering?

"Let's talk" he said and walked away like the rude person I knew him to be.  I nervously grabbed my stuff and followed behind him.

Okay so my last update was in 2015 I KNOW this. Some of you may not know but I'm in high school and currently in my last year. I love you guys so much but that comes first. I'm trying to get back into writing but a lot has been going on with me lately. Don't be too harsh, I love you guys and I'll try and update soon 😘😘