A.T.B 11

Excuse any mistakes

| C H A P T E R  11 |

“Can we talk?” I asked C.K as we all sat outside in the courtyard while the other guys were joking around.

After exploding last night and over thinking about everything that happened I knew it was time to make a final decision and I knew this decision would let C.K know if I was real about the company of his business.

“What?” he asked back in a hoarse tone.

“I’ve made my decision about what I’m going to do.” I told him quietly under my breath.

“And?” he asked uninterested.

“I wanna do it.” I told him as I stared down at my fidgeting with my fingers.

I watched as he stared at me with a blank expression. “Why are you telling me?” he asked.

“Because I need your help with finding him.” I told.

He laughed, “He didn’t do shit to me so why would I waste my time helping you.”

I rubbed my head and began to think my proposition over again. I was in over my head asking for C.K’s help. He was a heartless animal and coming to him for help was like asking a bad ass kid to stop cursing.

“Just forget I even asked.” I told him attempting to walk away but was pulled back my forearm to the point where our chest were centimeters from touching. I held my breath in as his aroma filled my nostrils, it was something unsuspecting that sent shivers within my body.

“Don’t walk away unless I dismiss you.” He said harshly dropping my arm as if it was a hot plate. “I’ll do this one favor for you but I expect something in return.” He said.

“Like what?” I asked confused.

“You’ll know when I tell you.” he stated walking away and joining the guys as they were calmer than before.

I walked back inside the school and walked around listening to J.Cole’s new album as I waited for the bell to ring to go to the next class. As I bopped my head to Love Yourz I stumbled back from a heavy impact in my right shoulder.

Looking up I rolled my eyes as I watched Yasmine and her group of friends surround me. I wasn’t in the mood for any of their childish antics. “Excuse me,” I whispered trying to bypass one of them but she just smirked and blocked my way.

“Where you trying to go Scarface?” she said causing the others to laugh.

“Don’t call me that.” I growled.

“Or what?” she said getting in my face.
“You think because you’re hanging out with C.K you’re something special? Well you’re not and you never will be.” She said laughing in my face. I could feel my eyes burning and my cheeks flushing as they all stood in a circle laughing at me.

“I bet you’ve never even had a boyfriend, it’s too late now. That accident fucked up any chance you had.” She said pointing towards my face causing the laughter too become louder. I reached up to it involuntarily and felt the true cause of my insecurities.

I wasn’t sure what took over me but I lunged at Yasmine tackling her on to the floor as my fist smashed into her face repeatedly. I hadn’t even noticed people exiting the cafeteria to see what all the commotion was about. I silenced out her screams and the cheers around me as I pounded her head into the cold marble floor as something animal like took over me.

I felt myself suddenly being lifted by multiple hands as I was dragged off a battered Yasmine who was crying and sobbing in her own blood. I tried to break the grip that the person had on me but it was too strong.