A.T.B 07

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW .

                              | C H A P T E R 07 |

           "So tell me all of what happened?" Genesis asked me as we entered the main hallways. I was really hoping not to talk about what happened with her.  

         "Not now Gen, I'm really not in the mood to discuss anything." I said as we walked to the courtyard to wait for the morning bell to sound.  

            "What do you mean you're not in mood? After I was worried sick about you and you tell me that you're not in the mood that's some bullshit!" she yelled angrily at me.  

            I rubbed my temples as I felt a headache soaring its way through. I didn't want to speak on anything that happened between me and C.K's gang. It was just something I wanted to keep to myself. It's bad enough that I'm doing it in the first place; I didn't want to have to repeat what I did to another person. Being judged is the last thing I need.  

             "Fine then, don't tell me. It's not like I care about what you do anyways." Genesis said as she plopped down on the bench looking away from me. I rolled my eyes sometimes she could be so melodramatic.  

           As I got ready to apologize Kenneth and two other guys walked up to us. I couldn't help but cover my nose as the heavy stench of marijuana came from their bodies. I laughed at my reaction as I realized that I would have to endure that smell for a while.  

              "Yes?" I asked as the three men towered over the two of us.  

               "C.K wants to talk to you." Kenneth spoke to me as he stared at Genesis.  

              I laughed as I saw that she was paying this boy no attention at all. She was too busy liking random photos on Instagram to notice that he was staring her down as if she was the last supper. I found their relationship, or whatever they had going on, to be somewhat cute. It was like he was actually trying to form a relationship with Genesis besides hitting it and leaving.  

                 "What does C.K need to see me about?" I asked Kenneth knocking him out of his train of thought.  

                 "Stop asking questions and go see him before you piss him off and trust me that's the last thing you would ever want to do." Kenneth spoke as he stood there staring at Genesis.

             "Can I help you with something?" Genesis rudely snapped at him looking up from her phone.  

                  "Yes you can actually. I seem to be dying, because girl your beauty is killing me. "Kenneth spoke making Genesis and I both roll our eyes at the bullshit he was spitting.  

                  "Aw Kenneth, that was so sweet. It makes me actually want to throw up." She spoke as we high fived each other.  

                  "Ha ha, y'all ain't funny worth shit." He spoke out in anger. "Rookie go hurry up and meet C.K in the gym before he kills us both." He said.