A.T.B 03

I WILL NOT BE PUTTING A PIC OF TATYIANNA UP! IMAGINE HOW SHE LOOKS YOURSELF. That's a picture of Genesis on the side. 

                                                                    | C H A P T E R 03 |

                    "Where are you going Tatiyanna? " Genesis asked as she stopped me from going in to the library.

                  It was lunch time and as always I skipped it and went to the library to catch up on my favorite novels. I had been showing Genesis around the school campus and to all her classes. She was a really sweet and nice girl.

                    "I'm going to the library, " I said in a 'duh' like tone.

                   "Why aren't you going to go to lunch?" she asked.

                  "I'm not hungry, " I lied. My tummy decided to make its self known and let out a rumble.

               "It don't sound like you not hungry, cause you sound like you starving yo. So wassup why don't you wanna go eat? "she asked straight up.

                I was embarrassed to tell her that I haven't step foot inside that lunch room since I was a freshman. I was terrified of what they would do to me again. I couldn't go through that humiliation.

              "I've had some bad experiences." I said softly with my head down. The entire time knowing this girl she didn't once stare at my face. But, I knew she was curious as to what happened.

           "Don't worry about them yo. Do you and ignore the bullshit. Now let's go eat and don't make me get physical." she said making me laugh.

           I sighed and finally decided to go in to the cafeteria to join my new friend in lunch. I sucked in a deep breath as two large double doors opened.

         I could feel the eyes of others staring hard at my face as Genesis and I walked to the crowded lunch line.

            "Stop being so nervous girl. It's only lunch." Genesis said as we stood in the line. I could feel myself zone out as if I was the only one in the cafeteria being surrounding by my fellow peers.

          "Look at her face," one person said as everyone begin to laugh. I could feel myself spinning out of control and crying. I wanted so badly to be out of the public eye but all of my exits were blocked by hounding bodies.